Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Slowly massaged like Kobe beef..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 09:30 PM
SportLux is infamous around these parts
There's a black Cayenne turbo similar to that around Bunker Hill in LA.

Old 04-08-2008, 01:41 AM
JimBOT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Amiricanmade
No i actually saw you in my DD (Tacoma). You were leaving the apartments across 24hr on Irvine Center Drive.

My friend actually has a VERY similar Cayenne and lives in Irvine. Full techart kit and the same rinspeed wheels with tinted taillights. His car isn't a turbo though But he might have been the one you saw.

But very sick car OP!!!

Old 04-08-2008, 02:15 AM
Hsiang613 is infamous around these parts
how come there r so many blk cayennes... y is everyone getting blk instead of other colors?

Old 04-08-2008, 07:33 PM
hblocal is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SportLux
There's a black Cayenne turbo similar to that around Bunker Hill in LA.
That could be me since I live in one of the highrise condominiums in downtown LA now and drive by Bunker Hill a lot.

And that was me in Irvine leaving the 24hr fitness off Irvine Center Dr. that day too.

There are a lot of blacked out cayennes on the road but I have yet to run into one while in mine. Black is just the way to go on this suv..or white.

Old 04-09-2008, 12:15 AM
SportLux is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by hblocal
That could be me since I live in one of the highrise condominiums in downtown LA now and drive by Bunker Hill a lot.

And that was me in Irvine leaving the 24hr fitness off Irvine Center Dr. that day too.

There are a lot of blacked out cayennes on the road but I have yet to run into one while in mine. Black is just the way to go on this suv..or white.
Oh cool. Yea...I was visiting a friend who lives in a high-rise near the dept of water and power.

Really nice car BTW...and if yours is the one I saw in person...then its a jaw-dropper for sure.

Old 04-09-2008, 12:36 AM
Hsiang613 is infamous around these parts

but i always c silver on the road tho...

Old 04-09-2008, 10:56 AM
minira is infamous around these parts
damn that's nice. You can't go wrong with the rinspeeds on the cayenne. got any updated pics of the new tails? and as for the badging, how about painting it dark grey? just a thought

Old 04-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Originally Posted by minira
damn that's nice. You can't go wrong with the rinspeeds on the cayenne. got any updated pics of the new tails? and as for the badging, how about painting it dark grey? just a thought
Yeah the tail lights are a lot lighter now, I'm almost thinking to go one shade darker but not as dark as i originally had it. My cayenne's at supreme power right now, my friend eric is putting the bypass pipes on for me so I will take a pic of the new tail light when I get the car back.

Old 04-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
I think an All black CTT could be my next ride too. Looks stunning, Great work!

Old 04-09-2008, 07:10 PM
Amiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond repute

Are you asian? Becuase i saw and asian dude. Anyways, your car is sick and if it's you i saw then it looks 20x better in person. Pictures don't do it justice

Old 04-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Amiricanmade
Are you asian? Becuase i saw and asian dude. Anyways, your car is sick and if it's you i saw then it looks 20x better in person. Pictures don't do it justice
Haha yep sure am. I'm pretty sure that was me you saw. And you're right, the car does look way better in person. Sometimes I just want someone else to drive it around so I can actually see it on the road.

Old 04-10-2008, 03:16 PM
Amiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond reputeAmiricanmade has a reputation beyond repute
Haha yep sure am. I'm pretty sure that was me you saw. And you're right, the car does look way better in person. Sometimes I just want someone else to drive it around so I can actually see it on the road.

Ya it was. Tell you what, next time your in Irvine give me a call....ill drive your car while you watch.

Old 04-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Yeah the tail lights are a lot lighter now, I'm almost thinking to go one shade darker but not as dark as i originally had it. My cayenne's at supreme power right now, my friend eric is putting the bypass pipes on for me so I will take a pic of the new tail light when I get the car back.

funny, i was going to stop by eric's place to say whatup as i was down the street for a meeting. would've died if i saw your cayenne. hehe, now i know where it is!

Old 04-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by minira
funny, i was going to stop by eric's place to say whatup as i was down the street for a meeting. would've died if i saw your cayenne. hehe, now i know where it is!

How funny, I was just there saying whatsup to him. Yep my cayenne is there. Have I met you before?

Old 04-11-2008, 05:40 PM
How funny, I was just there saying whatsup to him. Yep my cayenne is there. Have I met you before?
I don't know if we've met. If you keep any cars there as a garage, then maybe. I know he has one buddy that at one time kept his 996 there and his race bmw coupe there.