Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

PetFrogs new mate arrived today! (pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
love it and i cant think of a single reason why one would get SUV with manual tranny while GT3RS(the track monster) is in the garage.
good choice and grats!

Old 04-03-2008, 07:38 PM
sleekmotoring is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Nice cayenne and beautiful car collection. Congrats

Old 04-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
thanks again for the business Fred.....I should be able to ship everything by mid next week, wheels are underway at paint already

lowering module you should have monday

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 04-03-2008, 08:48 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by lee2375
thanks again for the business Fred.....I should be able to ship everything by mid next week, wheels are underway at paint already

lowering module you should have monday
are they stronger than his old rinspeeds?

Old 04-03-2008, 11:18 PM
WTRacing is infamous around these parts
congrats on the new edition, looks great

Old 04-04-2008, 09:36 AM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
this is going to be the nicest GTS very soon! keep up post Fred!

Old 04-04-2008, 09:49 AM
FLpaindoc is a jewel in the roughFLpaindoc is a jewel in the roughFLpaindoc is a jewel in the rough
Love your GTS. Do you want to sell me your stock wheels?

Old 04-04-2008, 01:32 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks again everyone.

A couple responses to some questions asked.

Why GTS over Turbo. I've driven the TT as my dad has one. I chose the GTS over the Turbo as the interior is much nicer. Seats are comfortable yet hold you in place! The alcantra is also a nice touch. In terms of power, the GTS does not have the lag the turbo has and it has plenty enough power. And handling/suspension on the GTS is much more precise. It truely is like driving a sports car.

The best way I can say why GTS over TT, is exacly same reason I decided to keep my GT3RS vs the 997TT. GTS/GT3RS more fun to drive! The TT's a little boring.

Stock wheels - Keeping for winter

22's - My mistake was getting 295 tires. This go around sticking with 285's. That should do the trick (crossing fingers

Old 04-04-2008, 05:06 PM
Hsiang613 is infamous around these parts
very very nice combo! congrats

Old 04-04-2008, 05:26 PM
ModHog is infamous around these parts
Very nice addition to the family Fred. I've been thinking about getting a GTS myself. Can't wait to see the wheels. Enjoy!

Old 04-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by fredttx50
Thanks again everyone.

A couple responses to some questions asked.

Why GTS over Turbo. I've driven the TT as my dad has one. I chose the GTS over the Turbo as the interior is much nicer. Seats are comfortable yet hold you in place! The alcantra is also a nice touch. In terms of power, the GTS does not have the lag the turbo has and it has plenty enough power. And handling/suspension on the GTS is much more precise. It truely is like driving a sports car.

The best way I can say why GTS over TT, is exacly same reason I decided to keep my GT3RS vs the 997TT. GTS/GT3RS more fun to drive! The TT's a little boring.

Stock wheels - Keeping for winter

22's - My mistake was getting 295 tires. This go around sticking with 285's. That should do the trick (crossing fingers
i guess now they should make an improvement over the TT or else more n more ppl would just get the GTS...

Old 04-04-2008, 06:59 PM
2008cayenne is infamous around these parts
Amazing looking SUV!!! I would not change the wheels - I think these are the nicest looking wheels on the market...

Old 04-04-2008, 07:01 PM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
LOVE IT

same exact car I'm gonna order sometime in the next couple of months

Question: is the interior black or grey? Hard to tell.

Old 04-04-2008, 09:48 PM
looks like grey to me..

Old 04-14-2008, 04:29 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks again Peter!!
Love the new wheels and lowering module. Very cool how once you lock car, car lowers itself.
In these pics, the car is in the loading level. Once you lock your car is goes to this level Ride on these 22's and 285 is really good. I can't really tell any difference between the stock wheels.

Here are the pics.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PetFrogs new mate arrived today! (pics)