Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Cayenne GTS came in this week

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 01:20 PM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
that car is ****..great color..

Old 05-05-2008, 03:59 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
chuck you are the exact person i need to talk to... i see that you have a Range Rover Sport S/C, how would you compare it to the GTS? i have the RRS S/C and im kinda tired of it an wish i got something else, i cant understand the MPG it gets also cause its slow as hell. Would you recommend the GTS over the RRS? if so why? i'd really appreciate your response...

Old 05-05-2008, 04:47 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by j.a.cadet
chuck you are the exact person i need to talk to... i see that you have a Range Rover Sport S/C, how would you compare it to the GTS? i have the RRS S/C and im kinda tired of it an wish i got something else, i cant understand the MPG it gets also cause its slow as hell. Would you recommend the GTS over the RRS? if so why? i'd really appreciate your response...
This is what I posted in post #30:

Originally Posted by chuck z
It's not CTT (had an 04 CTT) fast but will definitley will hold its own. Comparison between GTS and the RRSC? Both have good points and weak points. Since I am a fairly big guy (5'-17") I like the GTS as the RRSC has a fairly small drivers compartment. I hate the dash, pod, center stack and door top trim look in the GTS. It's a plasticy cheapo looking material. The RRSC is basically made of the same stuff I'm sure, it just doesn't look as bad. We're looking into doing leather on the offensive surfaces in the GTS. The GTS does feel faster and definitley sounds better. I like the styling of the GTS over the RRSC but that's personal opinion I know. The cup holders in the RRSC suck! They are probably too large for even the biggest jumbo drink from a fast food place and a bottle of water will fly out of them at the slightest turn! RRSC is a very well built vehicle has ~2200 miles and has been trouble free, we'll see on the GTS.......

BTW, the RRSC is for sale on eBay right now: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/08-Supercharged-Sport-Perfect-Rear-Ent-DVD-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ160236548479QQihZ006QQcategoryZ62 95QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
The GTS has less than 100 miles but first impressions are very good (well other than the cheapo plasticy dash.......)

Old 05-05-2008, 07:19 PM
M3 Maniac is infamous around these parts
Beautiful truck. Enjoy it in good health.

Old 05-05-2008, 11:59 PM
Pasman is infamous around these parts
Your GTS looks very familiar....
After seeing your panarama roof, I wished I ordered one with mine.
Only thing that I have done so far, has been to change the sidemarkers
to the euro clear ones. It looks much better with them.
So far the GTS has been exceptional! So much better than my 04 S.
Great looking car, enjoy!

Attached Images  
Old 05-06-2008, 07:57 AM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
This is what I posted in post #30:

The GTS has less than 100 miles but first impressions are very good (well other than the cheapo plasticy dash.......)
thanks for the response i appreciate it, by the way do you have teh full leather interior option? if not, could this be the reason why you have the plastic dash?

Old 05-06-2008, 10:51 AM
ixlr82 is infamous around these parts
Great looking Cayenne!!!!!

Old 05-06-2008, 01:53 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by j.a.cadet
thanks for the response i appreciate it, by the way do you have teh full leather interior option? if not, could this be the reason why you have the plastic dash?
Yes, I mean no..... The GTS we ended up with does not have the full leather option so it has the fakey doo plastic dash. We had a list of must haves and had to choose one with most of them. Pano, PDCC, hitch were absolute must haves everything else was a nice to have. At the time, there were only two that fit the bill in a one of our color choices (Black, GTS red or Nordic gold) and since you could no longer order one with a pano roof we had to find one already built.

Old 05-06-2008, 08:44 PM
Yes, I mean no..... The GTS we ended up with does not have the full leather option so it has the fakey doo plastic dash. We had a list of must haves and had to choose one with most of them. Pano, PDCC, hitch were absolute must haves everything else was a nice to have. At the time, there were only two that fit the bill in a one of our color choices (Black, GTS red or Nordic gold) and since you could no longer order one with a pano roof we had to find one already built.
damn that sucks, there no way to get one form the dealer or something? and is the pano roof not an option anymore?

sorry about asking so many damn questions btw, i'm just really considering on trading my car for this one

Old 05-06-2008, 09:49 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
sweet truck

Old 05-07-2008, 01:35 AM
Eurorus is infamous around these parts
OMG... you americans are so lucky!!! 90`000 USD for GTS, in here, where I live, it will cost abt. 220`000 USD....

Old 05-07-2008, 01:40 AM
Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !
if you really wanted too, you could be a lucky american too lol

Old 05-07-2008, 02:18 AM
Originally Posted by Fantasma
Even that cars here cost 3 times more, it doesnt stop me from buying them!!! But, yes, cars in US are very different, i payed for my SL 55 AMG 2008, 300`000 USD.

Old 05-07-2008, 02:20 AM
Originally Posted by Fantasma
by the way,

I love this new 335i!!!! great car!!!!

Old 05-07-2008, 06:22 PM
vtturbo is infamous around these parts
Nice pictures, also love your driveway! How does the GTS drive compared to your Supercharged Rover?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cayenne GTS came in this week