Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Cayenne GTS came in this week

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 03:21 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fantasma
yes it definitely needs the spacers!
This has to be the longest process of getting something simple done to one of my cars I've ever seen. The guys at GMP Performance have been more than helpful but getting the right bolts to go with my spacers has been a small problem. The picture below (not the best picture, it was taken to show fit) is with the 15mm spacers I bought for the fronts on the rear and no spacers on the fronts. I am waiting to mate the spacers and the bolts for my 23mm rear spacers so I can get everything set up......... This week?

Originally Posted by MIGZ
Nice set-up, the the Techart caps would do it justice.
You're right. Caps installed too.

Last edited by LRDog; 09-02-2010 at 05:56 PM.
Old 05-26-2008, 03:22 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cellg8
WHAT A BEAUTY! More pics, please...!!! Congrats.
Thanks, I'll post more once I get the spacers installed.

Old 05-26-2008, 03:33 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
TA wheels look great on your cayenne

Old 05-28-2008, 10:36 PM
Spencer35 is infamous around these parts
Nice CLK Black in the garage!

Old 05-29-2008, 01:21 PM
Spacers installed

Stance is much better with 15mm spacers up front and 23mm spacers on the rear:

Last edited by LRDog; 09-02-2010 at 05:56 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:16 AM
M3K
M3K is infamous around these parts
hey - Is this car for sale on cars.com at the moment?

Old 03-26-2009, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by M3K
hey - Is this car for sale on cars.com at the moment?
....not unless someone brought it back from Russia.

Old 03-26-2009, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by chuck z
....not unless someone brought it back from Russia.
I did see an ad using my pictures though....... Lot of that going on these days. Buyer beware.

Old 03-26-2009, 03:50 PM
SeattleTTS has a spectacular aura aboutSeattleTTS has a spectacular aura aboutSeattleTTS has a spectacular aura about
Do you mind if I ask why you got rid of it so quickly? I am close to pulling the trigger on a GTS and would like to know if you had any issues/complaints. PM me if you'd rather. Thanks.

Old 03-26-2009, 03:58 PM
We don't keep any of our cars very long (although the current economic conditions will probably change that for a while....) and there were some uncertainties in our world at the time so we sold it. I would most definitely have another. No problems, no issues and it looked and sounded awesome. Go for it, they are great vehicles. Good luck.

Old 03-26-2009, 04:12 PM
SeattleTTS has a spectacular aura aboutSeattleTTS has a spectacular aura aboutSeattleTTS has a spectacular aura about
Good to know. Thanks!

Old 03-27-2009, 03:59 AM
budzlife is infamous around these parts
wow , i love your feature car, very stylish, especially the interior, love it

Old 03-28-2009, 03:03 PM
FloridaRealtor is infamous around these parts
Very jealous! GTS is my favorite SUV on the road right now

Old 04-01-2009, 03:53 AM
M3K
M3K is infamous around these parts
Chuck thanks for letting me know and reply.

The "Imposter" who answer my inquiry when I saw YOUR car on cars.com was very thorough in his answer with over 25 DETAILED pics of "THE SAME" car from every angle that looked like were taken by the house that the car was origionally posted/shot in this thread... so I took it at its face value and was ready to close a deal..

he has not responded since I asked for VIN# and to talk over phone... so now its confirmed with your answer.

Thanks... so just curious though, did you sell it to Russia?

I am STILL looking for a 2008 clean used Loaded GTS as yours... no luck yet found great one but White, looking for any color but White, Red and green. Any around??

Old 04-01-2009, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by M3K
Chuck thanks for letting me know and reply.

The "Imposter" who answer my inquiry when I saw YOUR car on cars.com was very thorough in his answer with over 25 DETAILED pics of "THE SAME" car from every angle that looked like were taken by the house that the car was origionally posted/shot in this thread... so I took it at its face value and was ready to close a deal..

he has not responded since I asked for VIN# and to talk over phone... so now its confirmed with your answer.

Thanks... so just curious though, did you sell it to Russia?

I am STILL looking for a 2008 clean used Loaded GTS as yours... no luck yet found great one but White, looking for any color but White, Red and green. Any around??
I sold it to a Russian in NYC, he wired me the $ and his brother came an picked it up, drove it back to NYC and they put it on a boat. Super easy transaction.

Can't help you on finding one, not been paying attention since I sold it.

Be careful out there....

Good luck.