Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Vandalism - what should i do?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 08:21 AM
mattjtaylor50 is infamous around these parts
Angry Vandalism - what should i do?

I live in an apartment building with underground enclosed parking.
Sunday Morning I drove to the gym (3 blocks away) and then drove to a friends house after (10 minute drive).
when i got out i noticed a flat rear tire. i didn't notice it when driving.
i was f#@$# pissed and thought i ran over another nail or construction debris.

the rear wheel was still hissing and I unscrewed the valve stem cap and a little rock fell out. obviously some one out of spite found a small size rock screwed it between to create a leak.

i originally thought it was someone at the gym. but now almost confident it was not because when i got home i noticed many similar size rocks at the rear of my car (i guess from winter)

any suggestions what i should do or am i over stressing?
i am worried this guy might take it to the next step (ie. key it, ....)

luckily the big pepper has built in air pump so i was on my way. i wish i had TPMS=!! i hope i didnt screw up the tire driving on it flat too long. any way to tell?

Old 08-18-2008, 08:44 AM
canberk is infamous around these parts
get a gun, shoot him..

Old 08-18-2008, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by canberk
get a gun, shoot him..
i like the support but a baseball bat to every door panel will suffice!
i just don't know who it was!

Old 08-18-2008, 09:03 AM
if your car is not so far from where you live, you can get a Linksys wireless webcam and plug it into your cigarette lighter outlet using a 110volt inverter. Both will cost 100bucks total. It's worth it.

Old 08-18-2008, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by canberk
if your car is not so far from where you live, you can get a Linksys wireless webcam and plug it into your cigarette lighter outlet using a 110volt inverter. Both will cost 100bucks total. It's worth it.
perfect idea. but i doubt it will go up through 21 floors of concrete
maybe a fake camera as deterrent

for now i am a sitting duck!

Old 08-18-2008, 09:26 AM
get a rottweiler dog, tie it to your car, watch the fun

Old 08-18-2008, 09:28 AM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
Makes me glad I don't live in an apartment with a Porsche!

Old 08-18-2008, 09:33 AM
04CTT is infamous around these parts
Shoot him with a bb gun from very good cover that way every time he comes near your car he will think he may get popped by a bb. I am sure that first bb in the back of the neck will make him think twice. lol

Old 08-18-2008, 11:04 AM
KeithR32 is a splendid one to beholdKeithR32 is a splendid one to beholdKeithR32 is a splendid one to beholdKeithR32 is a splendid one to beholdKeithR32 is a splendid one to beholdKeithR32 is a splendid one to beholdKeithR32 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

Have you thought about Trunk Monkey?
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=MkZcG_pgp0Q

Old 08-18-2008, 11:57 AM
Torn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by KeithR32
Have you thought about Trunk Monkey?
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=MkZcG_pgp0Q
ROFLMAO, thats ace.

Old 08-18-2008, 09:22 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
that's why I have my ccw.

Old 08-20-2008, 06:41 PM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
dude thats nothing, last week I wake up, get dressed and go outside, my car is parked on the street in front of my door, guess what.... on my C2S a lovely HUGE DENT on the rear driver quarter, someone threw a brick on the car.

Old 08-21-2008, 09:43 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
jealous people. I can't stand punk kids or even older adults with jealousy and the irrationality that somes with it. throwing a brick at a car, jeeze. Throw a brick at the person driving it, but not somones car. Messed up.

Old 08-24-2008, 02:38 PM
Banned
NCMD is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by dinorocz
dude thats nothing, last week I wake up, get dressed and go outside, my car is parked on the street in front of my door, guess what.... on my C2S a lovely HUGE DENT on the rear driver quarter, someone threw a brick on the car.
thas horrible.

Old 08-24-2008, 03:42 PM
2008cayenne is infamous around these parts
This sounds like something a kid would do - just a prank. Most buldings and many parking lots have security cameras - check with the Gym and your buliding

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vandalism - what should i do?