Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Cayenne GTS on 22" CEC C856

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 02:29 PM
PTEC688 is infamous around these parts
Not all bad. Different strokes for different folks. Need a brighter picture and a better look at the wheel, but over all pretty cool. Maybe just not on a GTS though. It's a "tough" "truck" that needs a beefy tough wheel.

Old 09-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
We do a lot of the aftermarket work at a few of the Texas dealers...this includes Boardwalk, Park Place, Momentum, and West Houston. If anyone ever needed to buy a car at any of these dealers, let me know, I can give you a referral in the sales dept.

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 09-20-2008, 06:24 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Just bought the car. It looks 100X better in person than in the pictures. I will get some more pictures up to show you guys.
They also put 2 TV in the rear which set it off.

What do you guys think if I make the lip white rather than chrome??

Old 09-20-2008, 11:46 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Dritan you ended up with that one? Nice! LOL

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 09-21-2008, 01:34 AM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by peter@wheelexperts
x2......................

Old 09-21-2008, 01:43 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by drjoe
x2......................
Dr Joe alive!!!!
Man hope all is well in Houston. I was going to give you a call when I came down for the Texans game but you know how that went.

I will be out thier in November for the game and one my boys who play for the ravens wants to see your whip

Hit me up if your in Dallas

Old 09-21-2008, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by peter@wheelexperts
Sure did!
After I saw the rear TVs I just had to have it.
I am going to put a rear camera and front park distance as well as bluetooth when it comes out....

You guys do any of that????

hit me up and come out Saturday to the show

Old 09-21-2008, 01:46 PM
O yea this is for the wife she made me post this lol

I got a 911 g2 coming I hope

Old 09-22-2008, 09:23 AM
Basic Sponsor
we don't get into the electronics...sorry
but glad it went to a good home!

Old 09-22-2008, 06:36 PM
Banned
lemansz20 is infamous around these parts
The offset looks terrible, being wheel experts, I would expect you guy to get better offsets on there. The car itself is beautiful, I wish it has the stock 21's on there dropped, now that would be an amazing car to look at.

Old 09-22-2008, 06:46 PM
Basic Sponsor
How is the offset terrible? These wheels are flush to the fender when the car is in normal mode. It's only in access mode when they sits in. They are 5mm more aggressive than the OEM 21s.

Old 09-22-2008, 10:30 PM
The car sits exactly right on the offset. The rinspeed were a little to wide and aggresive. I dont mind the car sitting wide but this car sits exactly the way it should. I compared it to the stock and it looks correct.

As far as the tv etc I got it from nav TV

thanks

Old 09-22-2008, 10:32 PM
I just looked at the pictures again and noticed what everyone is talking about. It looks really really bad. If you look at it in person it looks better.
I think the reason it looks bad is that the wheel well was polished and so was the tire so it looks like one can you cant tell were the tire actually sits. I will have new pictures up once I get tint and all the electronics done on the car.

Its the wifes ride anyway and shes happy as hell, so im cool

Old 09-23-2008, 01:11 AM
maxx13 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by smokinxtreme
Makes The Car Look Cheap.......oem Wheels Ftw
agreed, in my opinion it would look much better with all black wheels, i think that the chrome lip on black wheel setup is a little dated just my .02