Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

FlaT Black 06 CTT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 08:07 PM
CayenneOFDeatH has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneOFDeatH has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneOFDeatH has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation FlaT Black 06 CTT

Hello Guys am thinkin of paint my Cayenne Turbo From black to Flat Black without modifying the body maybe the rims So wht r ur thoughts ? any one did it before ?? all the cayennes i found had body kits on them ...

Old 08-31-2008, 08:58 PM
canberk is infamous around these parts
a guy have done that before, and he has a thread on this forum. I personally think that it's not a good idea, but you can search for that thread, he has some pictures of the process and final pictures

Old 09-01-2008, 10:09 AM
CayenneOFDeatH has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneOFDeatH has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneOFDeatH has a spectacular aura about
i searched it but came with nothing

Old 09-01-2008, 08:17 PM
PTEC688 is infamous around these parts
We had someone change from white to the nordic gold metallic (before it was available) and it turned out awesome. Ya gotta have a good body shop, but it can be done well. It was an 08 turbo that was ordered white and was planned to be repainted when it was ordered, but black to flat black would be no problem for a good shop.

Old 09-03-2008, 02:52 PM
Blake P has a spectacular aura aboutBlake P has a spectacular aura about
Why not just have it vinyled flat black by one of those companies who do full car wraps? Shouldn't cost as much as a full respray and you can always have it removed later with no harm to the original paint.

Old 09-03-2008, 04:50 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Save the money and modify your 996, you will enjoy it more trust me.

Old 09-03-2008, 05:26 PM
boston 7777 is infamous around these parts
why paint it? wrap it in matte black vynil.. a couple grand and it looks good and you can sell the car easily after because it was not a repaint.

Old 09-03-2008, 05:40 PM
bigdog.305 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boston 7777
why paint it? wrap it in matte black vynil.. a couple grand and it looks good and you can sell the car easily after because it was not a repaint.
good call, vinyl wrapping is getting more and more popular

Old 09-03-2008, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Save the money and modify your 996, you will enjoy it more trust me.
Who said mine isn't ;P u Just Can't survive in the Cruel World With a Stock Porsche ;D

Old 09-03-2008, 06:31 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by CayenneOFDeatH
Who said mine isn't ;P u Just Can't survive in the Cruel World With a Stock Porsche ;D
Well said, touche' well if you want to do the matte black it will look aggressive and very sinister.

Old 09-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by bigdog.305
good call, vinyl wrapping is getting more and more popular
there is one cayenne Turbo here in kuwait which had vinyl wrapping Flat black for over 3500$ it looked good but the vinyl started peeling off due to high water pressure i could paint mine inside and outside + rims for the same price and it would be done in Porsche Body shop ... they also did a GT2 check it out

one more of Lamborghini ;P

Old 09-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Well said, touche' well if you want to do the matte black it will look aggressive and very sinister.
Muhahhaaha ! With the modification i have on my CTT plus tinted windows i think the Devil will Want a Ride ... ;P

Old 09-04-2008, 09:31 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
I saw a vehicle the other day that was a matt grey, I loved it.
not sure for me personally for the black...

Old 09-04-2008, 09:04 PM
IR-04///M3 is infamous around these parts
A Flat black cayenne Turbo would look pretty good w/ nice rims.

Old 09-06-2008, 08:26 PM
MadeInPorshe is infamous around these partsMadeInPorshe is infamous around these parts
^^

Agreed, anyone got pics of a flatblack cayenne turbo?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FlaT Black 06 CTT