Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

New product lowering module

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 04:42 AM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry guys,

in Manila right now, my grandma passed away..

didnt know it was going this far with this product... so far I only use mine on drives and meets... i turn it off when wifey uses the car..

Alpine you need to pm me with that mod.. i pay $599..

Old 10-25-2008, 07:52 AM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
Sorry to hear of your grandmothers passing. I wish you and your family all the best.

LOL - working on it Pretty tricky codes to overcome on 08's and above because of the Sport ECU.

Old 10-25-2008, 09:42 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Alpine 007 lol

So what do I need to have my GTS sit slammed like the one you posted???

Thanks

Old 10-25-2008, 10:38 AM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
I am working on it to have a solution soon. A couple more things to figure out. I hate doing things half-assed or give info that requires me to explain more than I know

I will get something soon just hand on tight. Don't worry I will use LUBE haha just kidding.

Old 10-27-2008, 04:09 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ALPINE_997
I am working on it to have a solution soon. A couple more things to figure out. I hate doing things half-assed or give info that requires me to explain more than I know

I will get something soon just hand on tight. Don't worry I will use LUBE haha just kidding.

For a moment there I thought you were going to do everyone dry, or even use a fist full of sand....

Old 10-27-2008, 08:19 AM
LOL - I hope I can share what I have found out for the better good but I am not sure how much of a fix I can provide. Without getting into the ECU, etc. It will be a hard thing to get right - maybe. I can only get limited time with the Tech. We need to stay for a longer night one night at the shop and try to get more data.

Old 10-27-2008, 03:15 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ALPINE_997
LOL - I hope I can share what I have found out for the better good but I am not sure how much of a fix I can provide. Without getting into the ECU, etc. It will be a hard thing to get right - maybe. I can only get limited time with the Tech. We need to stay for a longer night one night at the shop and try to get more data.
That would be great.... I know that if it were nailed down a friend of mine who owns an online Porsche parts shop would be more than happy to market the crap out of this thing for you.

-Eli

Old 11-01-2008, 09:32 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FastForwardwheels
That would be great.... I know that if it were nailed down a friend of mine who owns an online Porsche parts shop would be more than happy to market the crap out of this thing for you.

-Eli
Who said its crap lol

Crap is saying it uses electronics when its just a piece of plastic

Old 11-01-2008, 09:33 AM
Oh yeah - its CRAP BILL did you get your money back or the credit card company provide a refund?

What a joker.

Old 11-10-2008, 02:59 PM
cayenneturbo06 is infamous around these parts
so how does the story end? I want to slam my car but it seems as though there is no easy way. suggestions?

Old 11-13-2008, 09:04 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by cayenneturbo06
so how does the story end? I want to slam my car but it seems as though there is no easy way. suggestions?
You and I appear to be in the same boat here....

-Eli

Old 12-02-2008, 10:27 AM
pct2005 is infamous around these parts
anything new guys?

Old 12-03-2008, 02:48 PM
Big E is infamous around these parts
I ordered the lowering module from Tyrone for my 08 CTT, he has not only been great to work with, but purchased and sent me a new computer control module to install to see if that helps out with some of the problems on the 08 CTT. I'm working with him as a guinea pig to help him with feedback on my wife's car. I think we need to give him a little break here IMHO, because it's people like him that try new things for our cars that might lead to other advances in other areas.

At least he is doing something with his idea, whether anybody likes it or not, which is more than most people will do. I've enjoyed working with him on as customer giving feedback and he has been more than helpful.

Old 12-03-2008, 03:18 PM
pct2005 is infamous around these parts
glad you were able to get in touch with him on his cell phone, he apparently doesn't like to return others calls on the forums that have already purchased from him requesting a refund and/or help

Old 12-03-2008, 06:27 PM
To be honest Big E - I wouldn't buy a damn thing from him if he paid me. He has made his bed here and he has to lay in it. There is no return for this guy with me and I am sure a few others feel that way.

He is not innovative as much as a scammer and a liar. He lied about his product, he lied to me when he spoke on the phone and as far as I know cheated Bill out of $600 dollars. For free I can draw out what you need to do to get the same effect. I was trying to create something inexpensive to so the same thing but it would require an ECU and for $1600 you can get one so why bother. I would not save anyone that much money from creating one to do what has already been done. I do not need to re-invent the wheel.

Good luck with your decision and I hope that you have success but I am sure that his soured reputation here is not welcomed at least by me.

Tell him next time that there are no 07 Turbo-S Cayennes when he wants to talk shop. If you own it you should know what year you drive. It wasn't once but three times that he said 07 and his friends were driving it on the track and its GREAT! I smell the BS on that one from a mile away. He also says he and techs worked very hard to get the errors removed, etc. Yeah right - another LIE.

Then he told Bill he woud return it and or working on a solution for his errors. Another LIE!

Boy how many chances should we give this joker?

If you want to do a simple method what would end up at the same result as this "MODULE" then you can disable the sensor to the air unit from below your passenger seat. It is a brown/yellow wire that has a male/female connector. Fish for it as it is right by the compressor. Disconnect them and it will let you ride around at the lowest setting. What you get will be a warning, the ride height indicator will be present and will not go away. Meaning you cannot get to main menu functions from the stalk on the steering wheel.

You can easily get an on/off switch to engage and disengage from Radio Shack or but a button from Porshe that can do the same thing and fit it into the area where you control the vents behind the "Porsche" plate above your ashtray.

That solution would cost you $0.00 dollars and or a switch for $10-30 bucks.

At least with that you know what you are getting.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: New product lowering module