Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

New product lowering module

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 02:41 PM
bill3571 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ALPINE_997
No need to go there with me DAZ. I asked you about the Sport Mode to make a point. It was not tested with any newer Cayennes with the Sport Mode button not the Sport suspension setting. Completely different. No where on the site does it reference any errors that CANNOT BE AVOIDED. Mispresentation of a product is not a way to start off. It does not list what years as well. I am looking out for people as well as myself.

The owner claims to have an 06 Turbo S with the module - fine but since the lack of a Sport Mode ECU button it should have been tested or stated that it will not let you engage the SPORT MODE ECU button when at loading level or when a Chassis fault warning comes on on update models. False marketing or lack of testing?
Alpine is right.. But lets give the owner a chance to make it right.
If the problem is not fixed, a 100% money back refund will be necessary..

Old 10-09-2008, 02:46 PM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
This will be interesting. As I said I have no problem someone selling something and making money. I.E. Pet Rocks. In the case of the pet rock it was repsented exactly as what is was. A rock.

I would be okay with it if it said it would do this and that which would bring the ball to my court. Thats all. I hope they get it fixed.

Old 10-09-2008, 03:17 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Keep this thread going.... I'm very interested to see what is to come....

If anyone has information that they don't want to post, please feel free to PM me as I'm interested in your input before spending $$$$...

Thanks,

-Eli

Old 10-09-2008, 08:35 PM
canberk is infamous around these parts
it's now obvious that it is a waste of money to get the $599 module, since it is not even a module...

Old 10-10-2008, 04:51 AM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
all i care about is the stupid error on the dash.. other than that it handles very well.. if wifey is using the car all I have to do is turn it off..

I will also asked my mod friendly stealer to check if they can bypass the error
for 08 above owners, I would ask for my money back if the sport button doesnt work
I love the sport button..

Old 10-10-2008, 10:17 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
If someone can send me the product I can have it made in China for less than $20.

I just need to see the thread and the depth and you maybe able to go to your local hardware store and buy the parts.

All he is doing is activated the air valve and blocking the flow of air to the hose(if the hose was there)

I have nothing against anyone making money but to come on the board and have someone say that Porsche told them that its the only thing that wont void the warranty is a bunch of bullSSShhhh...

It has absolutely no difference between the hose and this module.

Good Luck

Old 10-10-2008, 10:41 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Good Find.

Old 10-10-2008, 12:24 PM
wwjd is infamous around these parts
more pics

BEFORE

Attached Images   
Old 10-10-2008, 12:26 PM
after

Attached Images    
Old 10-10-2008, 12:27 PM
and Then

Attached Images   
Old 10-10-2008, 12:34 PM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
Still sucks no SPORT MODE ECU enabling. I guess you can always turn off the traction control to get a little more ommmph from the pedal. It does increase your RPM's and holds it there for much longer. It is great with that off and the sport mode ECU on. The thing gets up and moves.

Old 10-10-2008, 12:34 PM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
wwjd,

thanks for the pictures, love your techart gts wheels.

Old 10-10-2008, 12:40 PM
that's pretty easy to switch on and off, i only use the solo during inside city.
i think i will put my cargraphic back when my magnum body kit is done.

Old 10-10-2008, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by Targa Tim
wwjd,

thanks for the pictures, love your techart gts wheels.
Thank you~

Old 10-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
So what's the deal.... are we all back to square one?

-Eli

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: New product lowering module