Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

back to the porsche family-- cayenne GTS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 12:14 PM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
nevermind about the trade, i just read above. ouch! i guess i might hang on the e for awhile.

Old 09-23-2008, 12:24 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
nevermind about the trade, i just read above. ouch! i guess i might hang on the e for awhile.
not recommended!!! now we get to do photo with two white vehicles.

Old 09-23-2008, 02:43 PM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
It looks truly amazing. Enjoy it!

Old 09-23-2008, 08:32 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
Originally Posted by trovan
do you trust me doing it??
You have a garage full of fancy tools..give it a shot!

Old 09-24-2008, 10:44 AM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
Originally Posted by TKDalumni
You have a garage full of fancy tools..give it a shot!
it's not the tools, it'e the operator!

Old 09-24-2008, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by LAbull
Like I said let me know how much. I do agree about the factory line their and I am open to a new place.

It was 140 for llumar plat on my S4. 100 on the bimmer for two windows.

I had a Dolphin Gray B6 with milltek, matrix and revo flash. in 05.
i got the windows tinted after work, it's not possible to live without them in the valley! i went to california tint shop in northridge. i have used them several times when i have to match front windows to factory tint. they are very careful in selecting the right match. i am glad i did because the GTS factor tint has a green shade in it. it would look bad if a charcoal or brown tint is used. i ended up with llumar which has the best match. i wanted to go 20% but it was darker than factory, so ended up with 35%. they removed the upper door panel and did an excellent job. you should look at mine to see if you like the match. all got done within an hour and $60.

Old 09-24-2008, 10:56 AM
Pasman is infamous around these parts
do you trust me doing it??
You can easily do it. Just take the front part of the wheel liner off
by taking the bolts that hold it in place and there are two allen bolts
holding the lense in place. Go for it!

Old 09-24-2008, 10:57 AM
LAbull is infamous around these parts
i got the windows tinted after work, it's not possible to live without them in the valley! i went to california tint shop in northridge. i have used them several times when i have to match front windows to factory tint. they are very careful in selecting the right match. i am glad i did because the GTS factor tint has a green shade in it. it would look bad if a charcoal or brown tint is used. i ended up with llumar which has the best match. i wanted to go 20% but it was darker than factory, so ended up with 35%. they removed the upper door panel and did an excellent job. you should look at mine to see if you like the match. all got done within an hour and $60.
I did not order the factory tint because of the matching reason. I didn't want to risk it and I like 20% as well so I'm glad I did not get it.

Do you have a tuner you use out here? I might of asked you this before...about Speed Gallery....?

Old 09-24-2008, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by LAbull
I did not order the factory tint because of the matching reason. I didn't want to risk it and I like 20% as well so I'm glad I did not get it.

Do you have a tuner you use out here? I might of asked you this before...about Speed Gallery....?
i not a big "tuner" guy, but more for cosmetic! i drive like a grandma. i will likely get 20mpg on this GTS!

but there is only one man i trust with my car and i would leave it with him without thinking---- that would be arling and tom at lucent(i guess that is 2 people). i have had horrible storeis on other shops in the valley and i don't know much about other shop on the west side.

great idea to not order tint... didn't know that is an option. see all that wait is worth it!! but i can always drive mine over to let you look at it!! just kidding.

Old 09-24-2008, 11:24 AM
LAbull is infamous around these parts
i not a big "tuner" guy, but more for cosmetic! i drive like a grandma. i will likely get 20mpg on this GTS!

but there is only one man i trust with my car and i would leave it with him without thinking---- that would be arling and tom at lucent(i guess that is 2 people). i have had horrible storeis on other shops in the valley and i don't know much about other shop on the west side.

great idea to not order tint... didn't know that is an option. see all that wait is worth it!! but i can always drive mine over to let you look at it!! just kidding.
So we aren't doing any canyon runs then? boo!

I would have you drive over but it would take you day's to come all the way from Porter Ranch......