Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Valentie One

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 08:21 PM
Jenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud of
I'd be worried about the wire causing problems with the curtain air bags in that setup, but then again I guess if the curtain airbags are going off you have a bigger problem in the first place.

I just hope it doesn't screw with the deployment or get caught up and restrict them from deploying should the need arise.

Old 09-21-2004, 08:37 PM
GREBNET is infamous around these parts
Cool v1

I assume the cover will blow out if needed and this is behind the cover . If really paranoid, you definitely shouldn't have a detector attached to your windshield in the first place

Old 09-21-2004, 08:38 PM
Jenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud ofJenner has much to be proud of
That's why it's mounted on the passenger side not my side!

I'm pretty sure the curtain airbags blow down along side the window, not out.

Old 09-21-2004, 09:44 PM
bjwebster is infamous around these parts
Thats why i tucked mine down the windshield side, so not to mess with the side airbag.

Old 09-21-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by bjwebster
Thats why i tucked mine down the windshield side, so not to mess with the side airbag.
ditto

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.