Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

GTS Lease Rates

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 09:02 AM
AlsZ06 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by cayenne-kimo
Just curious, how much money did you lose on all those leases?

None, because I didn't purchase any of them at the end of lease.

Old 02-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
I guess it makes sense if you all want to do is rent cars instead of actually "owning" them. And you can afford the massive 40-60% depreciation in 2-4 years! Also, you swap out cars every couple of years.
i dont know what you meant by owning but if you are referring to "title-on-my-hand", please ignore.
if not, you are still NOT owning whatsoever if you are getting a loan.

after going through 7 cars past 8 years in US, i think leasing is better than loan.
i totalled one car and had frame damage on another car. I got nailed HARD when I tried to sell that vehicle last year because of that that frame damage. I ended up going to Carmax.

from my understanding, when you return your leased vehicle, you dont worry about those things as long as they are fixed and meet their standards i guess.

imo, compare loan monthly and lease monthly with correct miles/year and length of the term, then decide for yourself.

just to keep in mind that when you total leased vehicle, you lose your down payment. (i dont know if porsche has such thing as "security deposit" like BMW where you can deposit up to thousands of dollars to reduce money factor but still able to get it back, which is really awesome)

not trying to be a smart *** but my 2cents...

Old 02-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Like I said earlier stand by to lose 40% (~$32k for a new GTS) You can buy a very good used Cayenne turbo for that money and keep it and the end. Up to you on how you wish to use your money.
wow you dont even know how lease works?
you might wanna research a bit about how leasing works...it might actually help you.

Old 03-25-2009, 10:39 PM
huskyfan23 is infamous around these parts
If you're going to lease, don't give a down payment.

Also, there's nothing wrong with leasing. Cars depreciate quickly, ESPECIALLY Cayennes.

Old 03-26-2009, 05:34 AM
mark miller is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by mlc.design
Hello everyone

its been awhile for me on 6speed, i have a GTS coming accross my path

59K its a porsche fleet vehicle
what do you think lease rates with 5k down will be?

thanks in advance
MLC

l just dont get it--all MLC asked was what you thought the rates would be.

With respect it is for MLC to decide how he chooses to purchase his vehicle.