Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Techart Magnum Widebody

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 02:21 PM
Banned
TECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud of
Techart Magnum Widebody *Lots Of Pics Updated*

The TECHART Magnum Program for the Cayenne is still hot. Here's a photo of a black Cayenne with the Widebody conversion kit with TECHART aero hood, head lamp covers and lowering module.

Attached Images      

Last edited by TECHART@CEC; 02-20-2009 at 01:15 PM.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:13 PM
D1911 is a name known to allD1911 is a name known to allD1911 is a name known to allD1911 is a name known to allD1911 is a name known to allD1911 is a name known to all
so sick... are there are more pictures of it?

Old 02-19-2009, 05:10 PM
Porsche_911 is infamous around these parts
I want one.

Old 02-19-2009, 06:09 PM
IndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond repute
trade even up for 08 V6 with nav????

Old 02-19-2009, 09:26 PM
mariks is infamous around these parts
Very nice!
I found one that is similar to Techart body kit
http://www.myprojectcars.com/product...ea1471405be5da

Old 02-19-2009, 11:57 PM
SoCal955 is infamous around these parts
Seen those on ebay, but have always wondered about fit and finish. I know you get what you pay for, but even some of the high end stuff needs "massaging" to fit right. Have heard complaints regarding Cargraphic fiberglass pieces.

Old 02-20-2009, 05:43 AM
Singh001 is infamous around these parts
Nice Info.

Hi,
Thanks for this useful information. I'm a new one in this forum. I must appreciate the tools provided by you. Please keep updating me in this regard.
CSK

Used Cars

Old 02-20-2009, 06:33 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
the techart body kit is awesome but WAY TOO EXPENSIVE for what it is. Those prices gotta come down a bit

Old 02-20-2009, 12:54 PM
Banned
TECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud ofTECHART@CEC has much to be proud of
More pics. This is my favorite color for the Magnum Kit. Amazing.

Attached Images      
Old 02-20-2009, 01:07 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by SoCal955
Seen those on ebay, but have always wondered about fit and finish. I know you get what you pay for, but even some of the high end stuff needs "massaging" to fit right. Have heard complaints regarding Cargraphic fiberglass pieces.

TechArt Aero Components fit PERFECT. Im not just saying this because this is our brand. The Magnum kit is made of the highest quality PU-RIM (Polyurethane), Carbon Kevlar and ABS Plastic. They have OEM Quality and Fitment. At CEC, we do not do any body work. We send the peices to get painted, and when they get back, we install them and they fit perfectly. That is what you are paying for. Also, all of the brackets radiatior, interooler, oil cooler ducts are included and are specially made for each car, as well as grilles and other fittings. When you see one of these kits in real life, you will see what you are paying for. Quality and attention to detail is second to none.