Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

My 05 Cayenne - LOTS of mods, pics & observations

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 06-09-2010, 10:35 PM
sticky4 has a spectacular aura aboutsticky4 has a spectacular aura aboutsticky4 has a spectacular aura about
Wow looks really nice... Nice drop my friend!

Old 07-20-2010, 04:07 PM
GoldenPEPPA is infamous around these parts
did you diy the KW kit?

Old 07-20-2010, 06:34 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GoldenPEPPA
did you diy the KW kit?
Nope - as I do not have a lift and you definitely need a lift for this job. Installation and alignment ranges from $400 - $600 so its not worth risking your life under a 7K pound vehicle for that number.

Old 07-21-2010, 02:20 AM
spinny02 is infamous around these parts
Your rims are nice!

Old 07-21-2010, 06:45 AM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
Originally Posted by roxboxxx
Nope - as I do not have a lift and you definitely need a lift for this job. Installation and alignment ranges from $400 - $600 so its not worth risking your life under a 7K pound vehicle for that number.
To be fair. You could die under a 300lb vehicle

....and the Cayenne is only around 5,200lbs not 7k

Old 07-22-2010, 11:09 AM
GoldenPEPPA is infamous around these parts
yeah... for $500 I'd probably have someone else do it, too.

Old 07-23-2010, 10:01 PM
Cayennez1 is infamous around these parts
man u got an awsum video.. n def a nice luk cayenne ay ; D

Old 07-23-2010, 10:37 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Cole
To be fair. You could die under a 300lb vehicle

....and the Cayenne is only around 5,200lbs not 7k
Wooo - my c is 1800lbs less then I thought ! Guess it will go faster now !

BTW - tried a big bottle of 108+ in a full tank last week - Nice little pick-me-up. Most noticeable as the tank hit its last few ticks on the guage.
Forgot about this stuff

Old 07-25-2010, 10:16 PM
Ay-Nako is infamous around these parts
Wow Love the hood and the red face gauges!

Old 07-25-2010, 10:50 PM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
I'm guessing the bark is not as powerful as the bite. Anyway, it looks fantastic, nice work!

Old 07-26-2010, 10:44 AM
Thanks all - I only wish I started with a turbo as I am sure I would have been up to 700Hp by now. BTW - I am open for trades if you have a black turbo with some mods

Old 08-09-2010, 04:41 PM
1Need4Speed is infamous around these parts
The Jubily frontend looks amazing, I didn't see where the hood was from and carbon fiber at that! Nice work

Old 08-10-2010, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by 1Need4Speed
The Jubily frontend looks amazing, I didn't see where the hood was from and carbon fiber at that! Nice work

Hood was from a member who sold his C before he could have the hood installed. There is actually one one on ebay right now for less then $1500 so nice deal. Minus the looks, I was excited to think that the hood would be lighter - NOPE. I am pretty sure the C's hood is aluminum as it was feather weight when i took it off. Was a one man job, but with 2 it's surely easier.

Old 08-11-2010, 04:18 PM
1Need4Speed is infamous around these parts
Hood was from a member who sold his C before he could have the hood installed. There is actually one one on ebay right now for less then $1500 so nice deal. Minus the looks, I was excited to think that the hood would be lighter - NOPE. I am pretty sure the C's hood is aluminum as it was feather weight when i took it off. Was a one man job, but with 2 it's surely easier.
Ya love the hood CF or no CF...I found a couple of places that sell them

Old 08-11-2010, 10:16 PM
All I can say " Boring tuna, Boring Life" - Pimpin a C is stupid but when you do it right, man do you get the looks and compliments. The hood is a must - now possibly regretting painting it as I am leaning more toward crazy and less towards classy. Could also be the booze talkin.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: My 05 Cayenne - LOTS of mods, pics & observations