Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

New Transsyberia - Just arrived, check it out.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 09:55 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow New Transsyberia - Just arrived, check it out.

Just arrived, still in packaging.

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 05-11-2009, 09:57 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
Some interior shots:

Old 05-11-2009, 10:11 AM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
Thanks for the photos.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:48 AM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
Interesting. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

Old 05-11-2009, 02:29 PM
ChkbookMechanic is infamous around these parts
I think people would see you coming in one of those.. especially with the light bar across the top.

Old 05-11-2009, 03:45 PM
LosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of light
I am so disappointed that they didn't put the snorkel as an option for this. it is my fav part

Old 05-11-2009, 04:32 PM
pcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the rough
Not bad, if powdercoat those rims & paint the orange patches on the front/rear bumpers & side mirrors

Old 05-11-2009, 05:45 PM
carreracup03 is a jewel in the roughcarreracup03 is a jewel in the roughcarreracup03 is a jewel in the roughcarreracup03 is a jewel in the rough
I like it .

Old 05-12-2009, 12:14 AM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
I hope I never ever, ever, never see one in the flesh. Much like the old VW commercial, they need to "de-pimp" this revolting visual assault. Please note - this is my opinion and you maintain the right to disagree . . . . Moooooohaaaaaaaha hah ha ha !

Old 05-12-2009, 10:08 AM
christx997 is infamous around these parts
are those 21'' wheels, thought they came with 18 wheels with all-terrain tires or something like that. i really want that steering wheel, suncoast-you guys carry the steering wheel?

Old 05-12-2009, 01:02 PM
Basic Sponsor
18" was standard, I suppose they went with the 21" as an upgraded option (probably not a good choice for actual off-roading). I'm SOOOO glad they released this model, cause it adds a whole bunch unique parts to our line-up.

And with that said.......yes, I can get the steering wheel for you. It's available with an orange or silver stripe at 12 o'clock and matching stitching. PM me with your VIN, and I'll check the options, and let me know which color you prefer.

Old 05-12-2009, 05:29 PM
kokinos is infamous around these parts
Steering wheel looks great, any chance you can let me know how much it costs? I'm also curious about the orange gauge cluster, it may give me some pop with my olive interior

Old 05-12-2009, 05:34 PM
minira is infamous around these parts
nice, thanks for sharing the pics. is their supposed to be the transsyberia sticker across the whole bottom of the doors? love the interior

Old 05-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Kills Bugs Fast
45otto is infamous around these parts
That orange is disgusting...yuke

Old 05-12-2009, 07:51 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
those belts are amazing - great pic's

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Transsyberia - Just arrived, check it out.