Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

My Cayenne After TechArt Lowering Module (pics inside)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 09:30 PM
LosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of light
Video My Cayenne After TechArt Lowering Module (pics inside)

Name:  1-1.jpg
Views: 1345
Size:  115.8 KB

Name:  2-1.jpg
Views: 2633
Size:  165.2 KB

Name:  3-1.jpg
Views: 3970
Size:  182.1 KB

Name:  4-1.jpg
Views: 1353
Size:  166.2 KB

Old 07-12-2009, 02:03 AM
ishmerc is infamous around these parts
How the ride and are those wheel 21 in stock

Old 07-12-2009, 02:43 AM
LosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of light
The ride is firmer, I am returning my module tho because it is having faulty issues and no one at cec or techart can figure out why. By faulty I mean it doesn't always go into park mode, thus the main reason for having the techart module...

But as for the ride, even if in the future they fix the faults I will not go back to the drop. I do not like the ride quality difference. I sure this might be highly debated, but I noticed the difference.

as for the wheels they come stock on the Turbo S. I got the dealership to swap out the sport technos that originally came on the car for the 21"s for $500. which I dont know if any other dealership would do for that cheap.

Last edited by LosAngeles; 07-12-2009 at 02:45 AM.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:16 AM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Great looking pepper
The grey is elegant and discreet
Well done

Old 07-12-2009, 02:19 PM
mattjtaylor50 is infamous around these parts
does the ride only sometimes go into park mode when locked? thats so strange

mine only drops to park mode if i am in the low driving setting when locked

if i am in the middle setting that feature is not activated

Old 07-12-2009, 06:54 PM
well the front always goes down in park but the rear almost always never. and yes I know it has to be in low mode not normal. Thanks though.

Old 07-12-2009, 06:58 PM
chuckrim has a spectacular aura aboutchuckrim has a spectacular aura aboutchuckrim has a spectacular aura about
Looks great. I just don't know what you're thinking putting a front plate on a car of that class...

Old 07-12-2009, 10:47 PM
porscheaudifam is infamous around these parts
WOW! I like that!

Old 07-13-2009, 10:50 AM
christx997 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by LosAngeles
The ride is firmer, I am returning my module tho because it is having faulty issues and no one at cec or techart can figure out why. By faulty I mean it doesn't always go into park mode, thus the main reason for having the techart module...

But as for the ride, even if in the future they fix the faults I will not go back to the drop. I do not like the ride quality difference. I sure this might be highly debated, but I noticed the difference.

as for the wheels they come stock on the Turbo S. I got the dealership to swap out the sport technos that originally came on the car for the 21"s for $500. which I dont know if any other dealership would do for that cheap.
is it really that more harsh compared to the sport mode?
btw, love your pepper.

Old 07-13-2009, 03:25 PM
ONE234 has much to be proud ofONE234 has much to be proud ofONE234 has much to be proud ofONE234 has much to be proud ofONE234 has much to be proud ofONE234 has much to be proud ofONE234 has much to be proud ofONE234 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by amg destroyer
Looks great. I just don't know what you're thinking putting a front plate on a car of that class...

whats the law in America? we have to have a "large" front and rear oblong number plate
most of our speed cameras are forward facing (trevelo)

Old 07-13-2009, 06:05 PM
MrClean is infamous around these parts
Niiice

Old 07-13-2009, 09:39 PM
Jeff SD is a jewel in the roughJeff SD is a jewel in the roughJeff SD is a jewel in the rough
I just had CEC install a TA Module on my CTT and it works great. I wonder if the oversize wheels are the issue? I hope they get it figured out.

It looks good!

Old 07-14-2009, 12:56 PM
Former Vendor
markccars is a splendid one to beholdmarkccars is a splendid one to beholdmarkccars is a splendid one to beholdmarkccars is a splendid one to beholdmarkccars is a splendid one to beholdmarkccars is a splendid one to beholdmarkccars is a splendid one to beholdmarkccars is a splendid one to behold
Angry

Originally Posted by Jeff SD
I just had CEC install a TA Module on my CTT and it works great. I wonder if the oversize wheels are the issue? I hope they get it figured out.

It looks good!
TECHART modules are not spliced in boxes to trick the factory suspension control unit. They are replacement Bosch computers with new software.
Porsche is constantly updating their software so TECHART's software engineers are always revising their code with the goal of having one up-to-date module that is backwards compatible. Basic but the delay often leaves the newest vehicles with strange issues like this. TECHART are currently working on the 5th software revision.

Old 08-31-2009, 02:34 AM
OldstockS is just really niceOldstockS is just really niceOldstockS is just really niceOldstockS is just really niceOldstockS is just really nice
Nice looking ride!
What is the name of that grey color?

Old 08-31-2009, 09:17 AM
ClutchnThrottle is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by amg destroyer
Because it's the law in California no matter what "class" of vehicle it is.

I should know because I got a ticket for it once.

BTW. To the OP "Los Angeles"... Beautiful Cayenne and equally beautiful home.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Cayenne After TechArt Lowering Module (pics inside)