Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

cayenne transsyberia roof-rail

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 01:21 PM
LosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of light
cayenne transsyberia roof-rail

http://www.babez.de/wp-content/myfot...syberia-04.jpg

I wanted to put the roof rail with lights onto my turbo and porsche parts has not been able to confirm if this is feasible for a cayenne with pana roof. Any one have info ?

Old 08-18-2009, 03:41 PM
DUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by LosAngeles
http://www.babez.de/wp-content/myfot...syberia-04.jpg

I wanted to put the roof rail with lights onto my turbo and porsche parts has not been able to confirm if this is feasible for a cayenne with pana roof. Any one have info ?
I have the Order Guide for the Transsyberia; and the light bar is not supposed to be compatible with either the regular sun roof or the pano roof. The light bar has an electrical plug on the top of the car that interferes with the mechanism for the two open roof options.

Old 08-18-2009, 09:05 PM
LosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by DUTCH VanAtlant
I have the Order Guide for the Transsyberia; and the light bar is not supposed to be compatible with either the regular sun roof or the pano roof. The light bar has an electrical plug on the top of the car that interferes with the mechanism for the two open roof options.
I actually just got a call from the parts department in BH and he told me the rail was actually compatible with my car

Old 08-19-2009, 05:02 AM
DUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by LosAngeles
I actually just got a call from the parts department in BH and he told me the rail was actually compatible with my car
Maybe there's a retrofit.

Old 08-19-2009, 08:24 AM
TransSiberia is infamous around these parts
I have been told that it is not compatable. Suncoast has the bar listed on the accessory page and has had a TS. I would call them. I cannot see how it is possible as the wiring comes up right where the sunroof would be.