Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Bought 2 New 09's//Techart Turbo S and GTS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 12:01 PM
skier is infamous around these parts
I'm disappointed in not seeing a red, white, and blue TurboS.

Old 09-01-2009, 07:54 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
the illuminated GTS inner sills are pretty cool looking at night. the red GTS really jumps out.

nice machines - i am still waffeling on the cat by pass -

Old 09-02-2009, 09:04 AM
CayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura about
Thanks Everyone

Here are some stock rolling pics coming home from the dealership with the Turbo S......

Pics of the stealth systems coming up....

Old 09-02-2009, 12:58 PM
madburg is infamous around these parts
WOW, is all I can say.

Question, where did you get those cross drilled rotors on the Blue TTS? And being that it the fastest in the stable, what mods have you done too it.

Old 09-02-2009, 10:08 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh man i think i saw that GTS at Main Line. Awesome truck. The TTS and the Blue CTT are obv both insane. Great pics

Old 09-03-2009, 09:27 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
The turbo s wheels, are those factory? they have a little alpina in them very nice

Old 09-03-2009, 10:33 AM
CayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura aboutCayenneTurbo77 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by madburg
WOW, is all I can say.

Question, where did you get those cross drilled rotors on the Blue TTS? And being that it the fastest in the stable, what mods have you done too it.
I did the Brembo Big Brake Kit on the 05 CTT......

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...installed.html

Performance:
1. Evolution Motorsports V-Flow Air Intakes
2. GIAC ECU Flash
3. Fabspeed Cat-Bypass Pipes
4. Fabspeed Cat-Back Exhaust
5. Hyperboost HX Compact Diverter Valves
6. IPD Intercooler Intake Plenum
7. OEM Turbo S Intercoolers
8. NGK Iridium IX Plugs
9. Sprint Booster Power Converter
10. Techart Lowering Module
11. Brembo Gran-Turismo kit

Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Oh man i think i saw that GTS at Main Line. Awesome truck. The TTS and the Blue CTT are obv both insane. Great pics
You most likely did see the White GTS at Main Line, its been there twice already,....Any chance you saw it with the white wheels??

Originally Posted by GMP - Matthew
The turbo s wheels, are those factory? they have a little alpina in them very nice
Yup, stock SportPlus wheels.....

and here's the Brembo Pics

Attached Images   
Old 09-10-2009, 11:32 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CayenneTurbo77

You most likely did see the White GTS at Main Line, its been there twice already,....Any chance you saw it with the white wheels??
I didnt see the white wheels. How did that look? Which wheels (GTS wheels or turbo wheels?) were they?

U gonna go to the Panamera release party over there? Be cool to check out the trucks if you bring em by.

Old 09-10-2009, 02:32 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by CayenneTurbo77
I did the Brembo Big Brake Kit on the 05 CTT......

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...installed.html

Performance:
1. Evolution Motorsports V-Flow Air Intakes
2. GIAC ECU Flash
3. Fabspeed Cat-Bypass Pipes
4. Fabspeed Cat-Back Exhaust
5. Hyperboost HX Compact Diverter Valves
6. IPD Intercooler Intake Plenum
7. OEM Turbo S Intercoolers
8. NGK Iridium IX Plugs
9. Sprint Booster Power Converter
10. Techart Lowering Module
11. Brembo Gran-Turismo kit

Yup, stock SportPlus wheels.....

and here's the Brembo Pics
Wowwwwww...impressive mod list!!!I bet that baby moves

Old 09-10-2009, 07:21 PM
EricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond repute
Do you love Peppers?

Great pics - thank you.

Old 09-10-2009, 08:35 PM
a66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to behold
Damn.

Old 09-15-2009, 06:53 PM
Roller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to behold
Nice upgrades so far!
I wonder how a black roof would look on the white GTS...

Old 10-12-2009, 08:08 PM
bmwm506 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Nice

Old 10-13-2009, 04:19 AM
Z_GTS is infamous around these parts
amazing trio!

Old 10-18-2009, 11:34 PM
epicjon is infamous around these parts
very nice family....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bought 2 New 09's//Techart Turbo S and GTS