Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

2004 Cayenne Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 09:40 PM
TeckniX is infamous around these parts
Nice!!

Porsche turbo is definitely the way to go. I've heard Sharky's name thrown around quite a bit. Is he a member on here? Any more info on the process of getting an ecu flashed?

Old 12-09-2009, 09:42 PM
FlyYellow is infamous around these partsFlyYellow is infamous around these parts
he's a sponsor SharkWerks (see logos on the right toward the bottom).

Old 12-10-2009, 11:04 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Itzkirb
It was a deal I couldn't refuse and the CPO Warranty was icing on the cake.
No comparison I thought I loved the S, but the Turbo is wayyyyyyyyy better.

Just got the Turbo flashed today by Sharky and wow! What a kick in the pants it has now. This is a MUST if you have a Turbo.

Next up...Fabspeed pipes.

Looking good man and quite a difference eh? Enjoy and don't get any tickets:P

Originally Posted by TeckniX
Nice!!

Porsche turbo is definitely the way to go. I've heard Sharky's name thrown around quite a bit. Is he a member on here? Any more info on the process of getting an ecu flashed?
Thanks and if you have any questions drop me an email to alex@sharkwerks.com . It takes us about an hour to do. You can either send the ECU into us and we overnight it back or if you are local you can always just wait for us to do it.

Old 12-10-2009, 11:05 AM
kyeguy82 is infamous around these parts
do you mind sharing what kind of deal you got for the turbo? i have a low mileage 05 cayenne s that i have actually just finished paying off. i love it, but the thought of being able to trade it in for a turbo sounds even better. any advice appreciated, thanks!

oh, and congrats on the new car!

Last edited by kyeguy82; 12-10-2009 at 11:07 AM.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:21 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sharkster
Looking good man and quite a difference eh? Enjoy and don't get any tickets:P
Thanks man, yes it's a blast. I forgot to get a Sharkwerks sticker and plate frame, argh.

Originally Posted by kyeguy82
do you mind sharing what kind of deal you got for the turbo? i have a low mileage 05 cayenne s that i have actually just finished paying off. i love it, but the thought of being able to trade it in for a turbo sounds even better. any advice appreciated, thanks!

oh, and congrats on the new car!
I can't really give the full details on my deal, but it's about the average price you see on KBB.com

Old 12-11-2009, 10:02 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Itzkirb
Thanks man, yes it's a blast. I forgot to get a Sharkwerks sticker and plate frame, argh.
Hehe I got ya covered:P I even had nice silver and red

Old 12-11-2009, 10:23 AM
GT2 Mike has a spectacular aura aboutGT2 Mike has a spectacular aura about
Congrats on the new truck

Old 12-13-2009, 01:00 AM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
I'm thinking of trading my S for a Turbo as well, can you PM me the ballpark figures?

Old 12-17-2009, 05:07 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Fabspeed pipes arrived (Thank you Fabspeed). Now I have to get them installed.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 01-03-2010 at 12:00 AM. Reason: appreciate the ones you put up without the website..thanks
Old 12-17-2009, 07:28 PM
NeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond repute
Kirby - did you get your CTT from San Mateo?

Old 12-17-2009, 11:21 PM
ZBOSS is a glorious beacon of lightZBOSS is a glorious beacon of lightZBOSS is a glorious beacon of lightZBOSS is a glorious beacon of lightZBOSS is a glorious beacon of lightZBOSS is a glorious beacon of light
Nice trade up

Old 12-18-2009, 12:50 AM
Originally Posted by NeilM
Kirby - did you get your CTT from San Mateo?
Carlsen Porsche

Old 12-20-2009, 08:35 PM
hey kirby I know I said not to do the intake but having done three this past week... heh the sound is pretty cool:P

Old 01-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Picked up some CF parts from MACarbon

Old 01-03-2010, 01:14 AM
NeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Kirby. Good meeting you today at the Row.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2004 Cayenne Turbo