Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

2004 Cayenne Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 10:43 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NeilM
Nice Kirby. Good meeting you today at the Row.
It was nice meeting you as well

Now go flash your CTT.

Old 01-03-2010, 01:08 PM
NeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Itzkirb
It was nice meeting you as well

Now go flash your CTT.

Roger that. Up first is the cat-bypass and the EVOMs intake. Are you planning on changing wheels?

Old 01-03-2010, 01:10 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Roger that. Up first is the cat-bypass and the EVOMs intake. Are you planning on changing wheels?
Yes, I think I'm putting on Fred's old wheels. His Stock 21" CTTS wheels.

Ohhh, I wanna hear it with the intakes.

Old 01-03-2010, 01:12 PM
NeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond reputeNeilM has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, I think I'm putting on Fred's old wheels. His Stock 21" CTTS wheels.

Ohhh, I wanna hear it with the intakes.

Nice! that's gonna change the look at lot. Me likey! Shoot me a pic when you have it on. My CTT is the same color as yours. I'll bring the CTT to the meet once I have the pipes and intake on so you can hear it.

Old 01-05-2010, 07:58 PM
I'll bring the CTT to the meet once I have the pipes and intake on so you can hear it.
Nice, looking forward to that!

Old 02-01-2010, 12:07 AM
New Shoes (thanks to Fred)

Old 02-01-2010, 12:39 AM
look good Kirby! thanks for sharing.

Old 02-01-2010, 09:42 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Looking good! You two are like twins see you later today Neilm!

Old 02-01-2010, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by sharkster
see you later today Neilm!
Flashy Flash?

Old 02-01-2010, 01:20 PM
Flashy Flash?

Working on my 997TT today. Already got the flash on the CTT last week when Todd was in town.

Old 05-25-2010, 03:34 PM
xTapouTx is infamous around these parts
It was a deal I couldn't refuse and the CPO Warranty was icing on the cake.
No comparison I thought I loved the S, but the Turbo is wayyyyyyyyy better.

Just got the Turbo flashed today by Sharky and wow! What a kick in the pants it has now. This is a MUST if you have a Turbo.

Next up...Fabspeed pipes.
What ECU tune did you go with? How much HP gain do you think you got from it? Roughly? And any dyno yet?

Old 05-25-2010, 03:37 PM
xTapouTx is infamous around these parts
Working on my 997TT today. Already got the flash on the CTT last week when Todd was in town.

Same question for you NeilM...

"What ECU tune did you go with? How much HP gain do you think you got from it? Roughly? And any dyno yet?"