Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

2004 Cayenne Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 10:32 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
2004 Cayenne Turbo

Guys

I traded in my 2004 Cayenne S for a 2004 Cayenne Turbo. I plan to have Sharky flash the ECU, but looking for ideas for exhausts. Since this is kind of our beater car I don't want to spend a fortune on it.

So any exhausts ideas or deals out there?

Post or PM me.

Old 12-04-2009, 01:36 AM
mtimmy415 is infamous around these parts
fabspeed exhaust plus cat bypass., you won't regret!

Old 12-04-2009, 08:46 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mtimmy415
fabspeed exhaust plus cat bypass., you won't regret!

I had that on my S and liked it. Might do that again, but just seeing with other options there are.

Old 12-06-2009, 07:20 PM
U74sry is infamous around these parts
is the fabspeed have the same issues as the 911 fabspeed, too droney??

Old 12-06-2009, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by U74sry
is the fabspeed have the same issues as the 911 fabspeed, too droney??
I had Fabspeed pipes on my Cayenne S and it seemed fine to me.

Old 12-06-2009, 09:07 PM
the head is a jewel in the roughthe head is a jewel in the roughthe head is a jewel in the roughthe head is a jewel in the rough
Heck of a beater...

Old 12-06-2009, 11:01 PM
XX911XX is infamous around these parts
It's the BBC

Baller Beater Car

Old 12-07-2009, 11:50 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
There will be no drone on your car because we are only eliminating the 2ndary Cats and the Cayenne is built like a tank so you will no have issues at all. PM or email if you are interested and I will offer you the Catbypass pipes with a Member discount.
Thanks,

Old 12-07-2009, 09:14 PM
TeckniX is infamous around these parts
lol on the cayenne being the beater car

How big of a trade did you have to make in order to get your CTT? And obviously, so far which one do you like better?

Old 12-09-2009, 12:05 AM
Originally Posted by TeckniX
lol on the cayenne being the beater car

How big of a trade did you have to make in order to get your CTT? And obviously, so far which one do you like better?
It was a deal I couldn't refuse and the CPO Warranty was icing on the cake.
No comparison I thought I loved the S, but the Turbo is wayyyyyyyyy better.

Just got the Turbo flashed today by Sharky and wow! What a kick in the pants it has now. This is a MUST if you have a Turbo.

Next up...Fabspeed pipes.

Last edited by Itzkirb; 12-09-2009 at 12:08 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:48 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Looks great Kirby, once you do the Bypass pipes, it will sound and feel much more aggressive with the ECU tune. Then you just need some bigger shoes for it, enjoy it
Thanks and let me know when you ready to do the Catbypass pipes, Ill give you a nice member discount.

Old 12-09-2009, 10:55 AM
Alex

The bypass pipes were already shipped out yesterday, thanks

Old 12-09-2009, 11:08 AM
bhoov14 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Itzkirb
Alex

The bypass pipes were already shipped out yesterday, thanks
Did you do the Cat bypass pipes only? I might be interested in the same thing, let everyone know how it sounds. I have a Magna Flow system that isn't quite as loud as i would have liked. Thanks!

Old 12-09-2009, 11:13 AM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsTKn...eature=related

love the sound of the turbo's spooling

how many miles are on it?

Old 12-09-2009, 07:51 PM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats on the new truck!

I know I don't have to ask for more pictures because its just a matter of time until I run into amazing quality pictures of it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2004 Cayenne Turbo