Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

2010 Cayenne II (almost undisguised)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 02:37 PM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
maybe they are throwing these ugly pictures out there so we forget how ugly the rear of the Panamera really is??

Old 12-09-2009, 07:44 PM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Misha
Practically same size
Good to hear.

And thank you for doing this! Makes me feel much better about the situation...sounds like it may not be smaller after all.

Old 12-09-2009, 08:23 PM
sumat is infamous around these parts
looks like a hybrid of an Infiniti FX & Lexus RX

Old 12-09-2009, 10:18 PM
randu is infamous around these parts
New Cayenne

Here is an article in the Sydney Morning Herald with pictures
Randy
http://smh.drive.com.au/future-cars/...1209-kj6c.html

Old 12-10-2009, 12:29 PM
RojoGTS is infamous around these parts
So this is the smaller faster Cayenne I guess were gonna start to see some re-badged touaregs and Q5...

Old 12-11-2009, 03:26 PM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by RojoGTS
So this is the smaller faster Cayenne I guess were gonna start to see some re-badged touaregs and Q5...
Why does everyone keep saying it will be smaller!? I don't get it!!

Look on the previous page, it was proven that they are the same exact size lengthwise as the current spec. Now as for weight I guess we'll never know until it is officially launched.

Old 12-11-2009, 04:19 PM
Misha is infamous around these partsMisha is infamous around these parts
If , only , front bumper is something like this ..

Attached Images  
Old 12-12-2009, 10:15 AM
RojoGTS is infamous around these parts
According to an online site that also shows these pictures (may not be true)

"The smaller size of the new Cayenne agrees with Porsche’s desire to create a much more hardcore performance SUV than the current model, which has been criticized for being too heavy. The wheelbase will be shortened by almost 40 mm, while the height will be reduced by about 20 mm. Other details include a taller waistline and LED daytime running lights."

http://www.motorauthority.com/blog/1...rely-disguised

Old 12-12-2009, 11:44 AM
Misha is infamous around these partsMisha is infamous around these parts
I made those pics. / visual calculation , some 6 months ago and posted on 'rennteam' forum . Using same (21") wheels as common denominator for both Cayennes it's obvious that they are of almost same size . This method is not accurate to the last mm but it is good enough to show no significant difference in size .

Last edited by Misha; 12-12-2009 at 11:46 AM.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:36 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
spy shot of the tail lights:

more pictures: CLICK

Old 12-15-2009, 09:40 AM
leighspped is infamous around these parts
looks like it got hit with the ugly stick

Old 12-15-2009, 11:23 AM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
I think what this article meant to say was:

"Porsche’s desire to create a much more mini-van like POS that will be laughed at by every HD pcar owner and the fav of every soccer mom who knows how to blow through their husbands cash on "cute little cars".

Originally Posted by RojoGTS
According to an online site that also shows these pictures (may not be true)

"The smaller size of the new Cayenne agrees with Porsche’s desire to create a much more hardcore performance SUV than the current model, which has been criticized for being too heavy. The wheelbase will be shortened by almost 40 mm, while the height will be reduced by about 20 mm. Other details include a taller waistline and LED daytime running lights."

http://www.motorauthority.com/blog/1...rely-disguised

Old 02-05-2010, 03:20 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
first interior pictures:

Old 02-05-2010, 05:38 PM
TT
Thanks for the pictures. Definitely looking a little smaller inside...

Also, notice in the picture of the rear one seat appears further back then the other...leads me to believe that reclining seats will be available. The seats don't look so great as they appear to be a crossover of both the regular seats and sports/adaptive ones. Overall the interior is looking a little too busy if you ask me.

Hope they don't screw this car up!

Old 02-06-2010, 08:42 PM
wilfred is infamous around these parts
No doubt in my mind they are related...

Attached Images   

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2010 Cayenne II (almost undisguised)