Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

2010 Cayenne II (almost undisguised)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 08:50 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
2010 Cayenne II (almost undisguised)

Old 12-04-2009, 09:44 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
The slop of the rear window looks like the Lexus SUV

Old 12-04-2009, 09:59 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
i am hoping that they are not reducing the size in any ways. i like the front end. not sure about rear. need to see it undisguised!

Old 12-04-2009, 10:04 AM
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
It looks like an Infinit FX and the GMC Acadia mated and had offspring.

Old 12-04-2009, 11:47 AM
scott_fx is infamous around these parts
yikes! that is disgusting in my opinion. the 2009 is the best looking one so far.

Old 12-04-2009, 12:17 PM
Nine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud of
No emblems. Maybe it is the new Touareg, haha.

Old 12-04-2009, 12:48 PM
canberk is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Nine Ball
i wish it was..

front is so similar to current cayenne. let's all buy the latest model 2nd gen cayennes before they release this new 3rd gen one...

Old 12-04-2009, 01:59 PM
LosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Nine Ball
LOOKS LIKE THE Q5. in fact looks just like a q5 with a cayenne front end.

pretty sad if this is the next cayenne.

I heard the new turbo s is suppose to do 0-60 in 4.2

so i guess the looks will put us to shame but the speed will put the rest to shame?

I definitely agree that the 08 09s look the beefiest!

Last edited by LosAngeles; 12-04-2009 at 02:04 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
quite reminded me of infiniti FX + lexus RX.

if they are reducing the size, which i doubt that's going to happen, yikes.

Old 12-04-2009, 02:40 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
How sad - All it needs now is rear captain chairs.

Old 12-04-2009, 06:31 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
looks like i am going to buy my gts back after the lease...

Old 12-05-2009, 09:31 AM
Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !
I don't see the point in making the Cayenne smaller (YES, it will be smaller!) and look like this... who exactly are they targeting, and why are they going to lose everyone who wants the bigger one?

Porsche wants to compete with the X3, Q5, Lexus and Infiniti -- wtf?

Old 12-05-2009, 09:41 AM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
I have heard Porsche is comming out with a smaller SUV. I like the look of the front end but the rear looks too plain and like a Lexus...YUK! I like the broader rear fender humps on the current Cayenne better.

Old 12-05-2009, 10:56 AM
eVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant future
This must be some kind of joke to throw the competition off. They cannot actually make them more ugly!

Old 12-05-2009, 11:43 AM
BerkeleyMD is infamous around these parts
I bet this is the smaller SUV.. even if the new Cayenne is smaller than the current model, it will still be within the realm of a full-size SUV. Cute lil' pug, just not for me.

Last edited by BerkeleyMD; 12-05-2009 at 01:01 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2010 Cayenne II (almost undisguised)