Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

radio losing settings and cold clicking sound

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2004, 11:31 AM
sullyz is infamous around these parts
radio losing settings and cold clicking sound

I've had the CS for two weeks now and the radio has lost the "sound" settings at least four times already... twice yesterday alone.
I'll start her up, turn on the radio and notice that it doesn't sound right. When I check the bass, treble, etc., they are all back to zero.
Is this a common problem?

Also, I often get a clicking sound from the right rear (interior) after I start driving in the morning. It last for about 2-5 minutes as it increases in speed before stopping. This is not radio related.
Has anyone else experienced this noise?

TIA,
Mike

Old 12-15-2004, 03:25 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: radio losing settings and cold clicking sound

Originally posted by sullyz
I often get a clicking sound from the right rear (interior) after I start driving in the morning. It last for about 2-5 minutes as it increases in speed before stopping. This is not radio related.
Has anyone else experienced this noise?

TIA,
Mike
Interesting...I have the same clicking on my CT in the cold morning for about 2 minutes. What the hell is it ?

Old 12-15-2004, 04:47 PM
mudman2 is infamous around these parts
Chris et al not sure about the clicking but the radio is because you have not set up the key with the comfort settings.

Old 12-17-2004, 12:22 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
clicking/ticking...anyone else have it??? Don't be shy.... :-)

Old 12-17-2004, 06:18 PM
Boobie Stars
jamy85 is infamous around these parts
I some times have the same problem. I just shut my car and open it again and that usually fixes the problem.