Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Mod Junky!! Links to Cayenne Turbo mods please?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 02:57 PM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NeilM
bypass pipes, evoms intake, evoms ecu tune. You'll be close to 550hp with these.
Start with a 09 CTTS and your 550 to start with

Old 05-25-2010, 03:08 PM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
Wink

Originally Posted by 2muchtime
Start with a 09 CTTS and your 550 to start with

.....and a lot less money in your pocket

Old 05-25-2010, 04:27 PM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cole
.....and a lot less money in your pocket
Ahh don't worry, Obama still sending checks out, did you get yours yet

JK, I'm happy with my 04CTT, the 09'sCTTS are dropping and I believe when the 2011 start rolling in the 09's will be low to mid 70's, that's when I'd probably upgrade, never been able to justify the orginal hit of buying new??

Old 05-25-2010, 06:12 PM
porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by IxxTapouTxxI
I would agree somewhat, they do sound cool but you can only hear them when the radio is off, windows are up and the turbos kick in.

The other perk to them is I believe they make the catbypass sound a little better. But if you are doing them for power...not so sure you'll be pleased with it.
I can hear mine all the time when not just coasting/cruising. Radio jamming windows down at 70mph. Can hear the air coming in under throttle, and the boost coming out of the valves on decel......

Old 05-26-2010, 05:39 AM
is.deleon is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by porschespeeddemon
I can hear mine all the time when not just coasting/cruising. Radio jamming windows down at 70mph. Can hear the air coming in under throttle, and the boost coming out of the valves on decel......

sounds like fun, can't wait to get mine...

Old 05-26-2010, 08:18 AM
xTapouTx is infamous around these parts

Really? Where do you live in CO? Anyway we can meet up so I can hear yours and let you hear mine?

PM me if you want.

Thanks!

Old 05-26-2010, 10:47 AM
gr8ful is a name known to allgr8ful is a name known to allgr8ful is a name known to allgr8ful is a name known to allgr8ful is a name known to allgr8ful is a name known to all
The EVOMS GT700 kit for the CTT seems to be the ultimate package, but the cost!

Anybody know the labor costs to get the job done and done right?

The only improvement I can see to their package might be the titanium exhaust (by passes secondary cats) to reduce weight (-54 lbs); however, it is difficult to get specs for these mods and hence about impossible to estimate advantages and all.

Old 05-26-2010, 11:51 AM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
Originally Posted by xTapouTx
Really? Where do you live in CO? Anyway we can meet up so I can hear yours and let you hear mine?

PM me if you want.

Thanks!

I would be interested in meeting you guys also. I'm in the Denver area.

There is a "Porsche Breakfast club" that meets the 2nd Saturday of every month at the Village Inn on the NE corner of I-25 and Colorado Blvd. You guys are welcome to come join us.

It is a very fun and active group. http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/...breakfastclub/

We are doing a drive this Saturday from Denver to Colorado Springs for lunch and bier at a German bier garden. You are welcome to come with us. We are meeting at 0930 at the Village Inn.

I currently have a Porsche 951 (intended to be a track car). I put a deposit on a 04 CTT that I am flying out to pick up on Monday.

You Colorado guys can call me if you like (3) 359 7469

Old 05-26-2010, 06:12 PM
porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !
I will not be able to make the drive, but typically I am at the Great Indoors meet 2nd Sat of the month. The airboxes are definitely not as noticeable when the radio is up and the windows are down, but I can almost always hear the DVs working their magic when letting off under boost.

Old 05-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Originally Posted by Cole
I would be interested in meeting you guys also. I'm in the Denver area.

There is a "Porsche Breakfast club" that meets the 2nd Saturday of every month at the Village Inn on the NE corner of I-25 and Colorado Blvd. You guys are welcome to come join us.

It is a very fun and active group. http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/...breakfastclub/

We are doing a drive this Saturday from Denver to Colorado Springs for lunch and bier at a German bier garden. You are welcome to come with us. We are meeting at 0930 at the Village Inn.

I currently have a Porsche 951 (intended to be a track car). I put a deposit on a 04 CTT that I am flying out to pick up on Monday.

You Colorado guys can call me if you like (3) 359 7469
That drive sounds like fun, however I won't be able to make it as I will be out of town for the holiday.

That great news on the CTT!! Where are you going to get it?

Old 05-27-2010, 08:38 AM
I will not be able to make the drive, but typically I am at the Great Indoors meet 2nd Sat of the month. The airboxes are definitely not as noticeable when the radio is up and the windows are down, but I can almost always hear the DVs working their magic when letting off under boost.

I'll agree with that if I get on it and build up boost then let off the gas I can just about always hear the diverter valves release air.

Old 05-27-2010, 09:26 AM
Talking

Originally Posted by xTapouTx
That great news on the CTT!! Where are you going to get it?

Flying to San Diego Monday morning. Then driving the CTT up the coast to San Francisco to visit some friends, drink some wine and have a few great dinners. Eventually I will make it home.......(need to wear down the summer tires on the ugly starfish wheels so I can put fun stuff on when I get home)

Old 06-08-2010, 10:51 PM