Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Tail light bulb replacement

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 12:30 PM
sicayenne22 is infamous around these parts
Question Tail light bulb replacement

Hi,
I am new to this forum. Just got an 05 CS and love it... Can someone tell me how to get the bulbs out of the tail light housing please. I have the housing out and can't figure out how to remove the bulbs...

Thanks...

Old 02-20-2010, 01:12 PM
DUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud ofDUTCH VanAtlant has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sicayenne22
Hi,
I am new to this forum. Just got an 05 CS and love it... Can someone tell me how to get the bulbs out of the tail light housing please. I have the housing out and can't figure out how to remove the bulbs...

Thanks...
If you go over and become a contributing member at www.RennTech.org, you can download an Owner's Manual for your car. It will tell you in there how to do it.

Old 02-21-2010, 02:17 PM
miniporsche is infamous around these parts
There will be socket for each of the bulb. Just push then twist it clockwise and it should come out. Then push the bulb firmly and twist it. you're done!

Originally Posted by sicayenne22
Hi,

Thanks...