Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

My new 2005 Cayenne Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 09:25 AM
is.deleon is infamous around these parts
My new 2005 Cayenne Turbo

I recently bought a 2005 Porsche Cayenne Turbo with 36k miles. I got a good deal on it, at least that's what I think... It came with 22inch TechArt wheels. I've been around the site and have found very helpful information. I have already replaced the ignition coils (all 8 where cracked), and will soon be replacing the coolant pipes. Here are a couple of pictures for you to enjoy.

Attached Images      
Old 04-06-2010, 09:34 AM
I'm also thinking about getting clear side markers. And once my baby girl is born and we settle in (my wife is due April 29, almost there....) I will get some power upgrades, probably starting with an Evoms intake. Hey, I already got my wife's permission...

Attached Images      
Old 04-06-2010, 09:37 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Beautiful car and I love the wheels. Nice find!

Old 04-06-2010, 09:50 AM
SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !
Nice truck! Great last minute things to do before new born and congrats on the new addition. Like they said, you are not going to sleep the same way now!

Old 04-06-2010, 10:29 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Beautiful truck! Love them 22" techarts. I have a set on my wife's CTT and she has yet (knock on wood) to bend one. Curbing is another issue all together... LOL

Anyway.. enjoy!

Last edited by str8blst; 04-06-2010 at 08:12 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:06 AM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
Wait to you realize how safe they are. I recently hit the white cross line at a traffic light doing 50 in a 55, guy just turned in front of me with a 4 door pickup and long landscape trailer attached. I had my 2 daughters with me in my CTT, I hit brakes hard, the guy behind me couldn't stop behind me and went right and I turned left and made it around the trailer untouched. A state trooper was on the other side watching the whole thing and couldn't believe I didn't come crashing through the trailer. The guy behind me wasn't so lucky, he was broadsided and hurt pretty bad. Very safe SUV IMHO. Congrads on your new child!

Old 04-06-2010, 11:23 AM
Surfer is infamous around these parts
What did you end up paying for that truck with 36K? thanks

Old 04-06-2010, 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by SuperleggeraGT3
Like they said, you are not going to sleep the same way now!

I keep hearing that alot

Old 04-06-2010, 12:24 PM
Thanks everyone for the comments. We were also looking at the Audi Q7, but it just doesn't look as nice as the Cayenne, and the power on a CTT, well theres no arguing there ...

Surfer, I ended up paying $40,500, and also got a good interest rate on it, 5.25%.

Old 04-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Basic Sponsor
Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by is.deleon
I'm also thinking about getting clear side markers. And once my baby girl is born and we settle in (my wife is due April 29, almost there....) I will get some power upgrades, probably starting with an Evoms intake. Hey, I already got my wife's permission...
is.
Congrats on the CTT, and more importantly the baby. If it's your first your life is about to change! (for the better of course) Let me know when you are ready to do that intake and I will do a "baby shower" price for you!

F: 480.317.9901
E: info@evoms.com
Home of the Worlds Fastest 997TT Porsche(s)
997TT Standing Mile = 234.6 MPH
997TT Standing 1/2 Mile = 217.09 MPH
Fastest 1/4 Mile = 9.29 @ 172.7 MPH
60-130 MPH Time = 3.28 Seconds
Old 04-06-2010, 07:30 PM
carreracup03 is a jewel in the roughcarreracup03 is a jewel in the roughcarreracup03 is a jewel in the roughcarreracup03 is a jewel in the rough
looks nice! Enjoy.

Old 04-07-2010, 06:11 AM
Cheeky Monkey is infamous around these parts
Congrats on the new addition to the family and the CTT, clear sides and Evoms would be a good place to start and maybe an IPD Plenum to put an extra smile on your face

Old 04-07-2010, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by Evolution MotorSports
is.
Congrats on the CTT, and more importantly the baby. If it's your first your life is about to change! (for the better of course) Let me know when you are ready to do that intake and I will do a "baby shower" price for you!

thanks evoms, i'm definately gonna take your word for it (just wait for me a little to get settled and back on track). and yep, this is gonna be our first baby, i've heard of all the sleepless night coming, but i also know it's all worth it.

cheeky monkey, i also thought about the IPD plenum, and its on my list also, after milk, diapers, evoms intake, more milk, more diapers, ipd plenum, more diapers, more milk... you get the point...

Old 04-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Reborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to beholdReborn996 is a splendid one to behold
Honestly, if I were to pick upgrades I would go with the EVOSit chip upgrade! Most bang for the buck mod out there and will completely transform a CTT! Then, for all the right sounds go with the intake, exhaust, cat bypass.

Congratulations on the upcoming new addition to the family as well!

Old 04-07-2010, 02:59 PM
jarborn1 is infamous around these parts
Man, that's pretty! Congrats.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My new 2005 Cayenne Turbo