Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Colorado Cayenne Owners?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 10:39 PM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
I'm actually flying to California in Monday to pick up my CTT. Will need to cure the Bluetooth issue too.

Old 05-28-2010, 10:39 PM
hulahula is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by imolafem
Hey subscribed...I'll be getting my CTT next weekend!

It will be completely stock. I do want some sort of iPod / Bluetooth integration.

And the first mod will be adding the tow package and finding a trailer.....
I've got the NavTV ipod adapter. Wouldn't recommend it. Kind of glitchy. Heard good things about the Dension Gateway 500.

Also heard getting an aftermarket tow bar is a *****. Might want to check out other threads in the forum.

Old 05-28-2010, 10:42 PM
imolafem is a jewel in the roughimolafem is a jewel in the roughimolafem is a jewel in the roughimolafem is a jewel in the rough
Oh I'll add the Porsche tow package.....too bad mine didn't come with it is all =/

It looks like my Nav unit doesn't have the phone button on it, so I don't know if any of the aftermarket options can give me integrated bluetooth/phone stuff.

Old 05-28-2010, 10:44 PM
imolafem is a jewel in the roughimolafem is a jewel in the roughimolafem is a jewel in the roughimolafem is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Cole
I'm actually flying to California in Monday to pick up my CTT. Will need to cure the Bluetooth issue too.
Congrats! Mine is in Dallas....Friday....so far away!

I wonder how quickly the 736 miles home will go =)

Old 05-28-2010, 10:52 PM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
Sweet. I saw several for sale in Dallas. What color is it?

I plan on taking all week to drive up the coast and then head home. So i might have an extra 3-5k on it by the time I get home.

Old 05-28-2010, 10:55 PM
Black on Black!

Its gonna be the big brother to tow my Black 996 Turbo =)

Yours should be an awesome drive. I was in San Fran a few weeks ago and wished I had my Porsche out there.

Old 05-28-2010, 10:58 PM
Black in black is one of my favorite color combos. So much so that i had to try very very hard to not buy another black on black car. Mine will be titanium on black. Bought to tow the 951 and haul the dogs during ski season.

Old 05-29-2010, 01:22 PM
hulahula is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by imolafem
Oh I'll add the Porsche tow package.....too bad mine didn't come with it is all =/

It looks like my Nav unit doesn't have the phone button on it, so I don't know if any of the aftermarket options can give me integrated bluetooth/phone stuff.
Budget $1700-2000 for an OEM hitch. Aside from having to cut the bumper, the wiring harness makes things complicated.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ler-hitch.html

The Dension Gateway 500 ipod adapter has an optional bluetooth phone adapter. NAVTV has something similar called Tooki.

Old 05-29-2010, 05:14 PM
Isn't everything for a Porsche at least $2k

From what I read of the Gateway 500 the additional BTA thingie looks like you need to have the phone buttons on the radio (which I don't see on mine) to work. I could be wrong tho - and want to be!

Old 07-07-2010, 02:13 PM
Any of you Colorado guys have a stock set of secondary cats laying around for a 03-06 CTT or maybe even for a CS.

Want to guy mine but it would be easier to work with a second set.

Old 10-22-2010, 07:44 AM
RisingAgainst is infamous around these parts
Any of you Colorado guys have a stock set of secondary cats laying around for a 03-06 CTT or maybe even for a CS.

Want to guy mine but it would be easier to work with a second set.
I believe I do.

By the way, new to the board, living in Aurora, own an 04 CS, custom exhaust, sprintbooster, awaiting arrival of the evoms intake and a revo ecu flash from the guys at 3zero3.

Old 10-22-2010, 08:44 AM
Originally Posted by RisingAgainst
I believe I do.

By the way, new to the board, living in Aurora, own an 04 CS, custom exhaust, sprintbooster, awaiting arrival of the evoms intake and a revo ecu flash from the guys at 3zero3.

Also in Aurora. What do you want for the cats?

Old 10-22-2010, 10:11 AM
Also in Aurora. What do you want for the cats?
A cup of coffee and some advice wouldn't be a bad trade considering they were going in the trash...

Old 10-22-2010, 10:17 AM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RisingAgainst
A cup of coffee and some advice wouldn't be a bad trade considering they were going in the trash...

Well, I'm sitting in Starbucks at Hampden and Tower right now! Come on over

Old 10-22-2010, 10:24 AM
Well, I'm sitting in Starbucks at Hampden and Tower right now! Come on over
Actually at work right now, spending my precious work time on the forum reading about my car... ha

Anyways, I talked to the guy who installed my exhaust and he said he left them attached to the car, do you have the tools to remove them?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Colorado Cayenne Owners?