Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Colorado Cayenne Owners?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 12:31 PM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
The Mod shops must be starving in Colorado best if you don't start cauz it never ends...

Old 10-26-2010, 04:54 PM
Munch has much to be proud ofMunch has much to be proud ofMunch has much to be proud ofMunch has much to be proud ofMunch has much to be proud ofMunch has much to be proud ofMunch has much to be proud ofMunch has much to be proud of
Since we seem to have our own local crew, anyone have the device to do service alert resets?

Old 10-28-2010, 07:17 AM
DenverClipper is infamous around these partsDenverClipper is infamous around these parts
I am in Denver - Cherry Creek area and I have had my 2011 turbo one week today. Umber with Black interior. 20" Spyders with all seasons. Hope they work ok in snow.

Old 10-28-2010, 02:09 PM
Munch has much to be proud ofMunch has much to be proud ofMunch has much to be proud ofMunch has much to be proud ofMunch has much to be proud ofMunch has much to be proud ofMunch has much to be proud ofMunch has much to be proud of
I have all season Michelins on mine now, will drop on the Scorpions when the snow starts flying... I'm also running 20". Will be interesting to see how you run come winter. Keep us posted...

Old 10-30-2010, 08:20 AM
Hey everyone, here's some oil change special info from Stevinson Porsche, buy one get one free oil change ($189 essentially for two):

http://www.stevinsonimports.com/spec...a666bfebc051c5

Expires November 8th, 2010

3Zero3 is $145 for an oil change
Prestige is $205 for comparison

Last edited by Munch; 10-30-2010 at 08:24 AM.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:19 PM
hulahula is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by hulahula
Downtown Denver
No performance mods. Probably go for the EVO intake next month when I switch back to Summer tires. Everything else has been cosmetic (clear indicator lights) or prep for the never ending trips to ski country. Clear bra, NavTV ipod adapter (which sucks), Weathertech mats all around, mud flaps, Thule ski rack (easier to remove than other systems), and a spare set of 18 inch Porche wheels with an aggressive mud and snow tread. Also a 2 inch recovery strap and a D-ring receiver incase someone gets stuck.
I wanted to install the EVOMS intake and Fabspeed cat by-pass myself. After sitting on my *** for six months, I had 3zero3 install them. Nice guys. Love to talk about cars. Tried to up sell me an ECU flash but I resisted. They do have a nitro-methanol-water injection system . . .

Old 11-02-2010, 07:49 AM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hulahula
I wanted to install the EVOMS intake and Fabspeed cat by-pass myself. After sitting on my *** for six months, I had 3zero3 install them. Nice guys. Love to talk about cars. Tried to up sell me an ECU flash but I resisted. They do have a nitro-methanol-water injection system . . .
Has anyone installed a water/meth on there CTT?? I installed one on my car and it is a nice extra shot under boost!

Old 11-02-2010, 08:25 AM
Speaking of WeatherTech mats, if anyone is interested, there's a group buy on another forum going on as we speak. 25% off, and the order is going in this week. PM me if you need detail.

I ordered a row 1/2 set of the DigitalFit for like $152.25 after shipping...

Old 11-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Just had the CTT in for an oil change at Stevinson Porsche on Broadway, turns out they have a free oil change for new customers.

Coupon:

http://www.stevinsonimports.com/spec...7ff24f8f77f713

Great service!

Old 11-08-2010, 09:21 PM
imolafem is a jewel in the roughimolafem is a jewel in the roughimolafem is a jewel in the roughimolafem is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Munch
Speaking of WeatherTech mats, if anyone is interested, there's a group buy on another forum going on as we speak. 25% off, and the order is going in this week. PM me if you need detail.

I ordered a row 1/2 set of the DigitalFit for like $152.25 after shipping...
Can you post more info on these??

Old 11-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Looks like it ended You can try to PM PizzaMan to see if there's a second chance order going in...

http://www.chevymalibuforum.com/foru...ead.php?t=5539

Legit group-by, this guy has done like 5 other group buys. This is his second or third time with WeatherTech.

Old 12-07-2010, 10:55 PM
mrdee is infamous around these parts
I finally picked up a CS when I went to Cali to see my family after my deployment. Now I was wondering where do you guys go to for your vehicle maintenance? Btw, I live in aurora

Old 12-08-2010, 01:21 AM
hulahula is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by mrdee
I finally picked up a CS when I went to Cali to see my family after my deployment. Now I was wondering where do you guys go to for your vehicle maintenance? Btw, I live in aurora
3 Zero 3 Motorsports for an independent shop.

http://www.3zero3motorsports.com/

I prefer Prestige Imports over Stevinson Imports for dealer service.

www.prestigeimports.net

Old 12-08-2010, 08:35 AM
I used Stevinson Imports for their free oil change for new clients, and changed my own plugs and air filters for my 40k. Should be set for another 10k.

Old 12-08-2010, 09:03 AM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
2nd vote for 3Zero3 motorsports.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Colorado Cayenne Owners?