Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Colorado Cayenne Owners?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 07:49 PM
xTapouTx is infamous around these parts
Colorado Cayenne Owners?

Where yah at and what mods are you running?

Old 04-26-2010, 09:12 PM
porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !
Littleton area. Secondary cat bypass, MagnaFlow, EVOMS airboxes, Turbo S front brakes(and 5mm spacers to clear), Dension gateway 500(Best audio mod,), tinted windows, clearbra in front of rear wheels.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by porschespeeddemon
Littleton area. Secondary cat bypass, MagnaFlow, EVOMS airboxes, Turbo S front brakes(and 5mm spacers to clear), Dension gateway 500(Best audio mod,), tinted windows, clearbra in front of rear wheels.

Nice! Have you considered the ECU upgrade? What was your fav mod?

Old 04-27-2010, 10:03 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Broomfield.
No mods. Changed out side markers to clear, adde the valentine and laser interceptor hardwired, but nothing performance-wise.

Old 04-27-2010, 01:25 PM
hulahula is infamous around these parts
Downtown Denver
No performance mods. Probably go for the EVO intake next month when I switch back to Summer tires. Everything else has been cosmetic (clear indicator lights) or prep for the never ending trips to ski country. Clear bra, NavTV ipod adapter (which sucks), Weathertech mats all around, mud flaps, Thule ski rack (easier to remove than other systems), and a spare set of 18 inch Porche wheels with an aggressive mud and snow tread. Also a 2 inch recovery strap and a D-ring receiver incase someone gets stuck.

Old 04-27-2010, 02:12 PM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
I meet with a group called the "Porsche Breakfast Club" the second Saturday of every month. We meet at Village Inn at I-25 & Colorado Blvd at 0800.

You guys are welcome to join us. The group is listed on yahoo groups too.

I'm in SE Aurora and have an office in Westminster.

Old 04-28-2010, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by Jace
Broomfield.
No mods. Changed out side markers to clear, adde the valentine and laser interceptor hardwired, but nothing performance-wise.

Do you like the valentine setup?

Old 04-28-2010, 09:00 AM
yoojeankim is infamous around these parts
Lakewood/Denver
No mods yet... hope to have the EVO intake & a custom magnaflow soon. bypass pipes tomorrow :}

Old 04-28-2010, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by Cole
I meet with a group called the "Porsche Breakfast Club" the second Saturday of every month. We meet at Village Inn at I-25 & Colorado Blvd at 0800.

You guys are welcome to join us. The group is listed on yahoo groups too.

I'm in SE Aurora and have an office in Westminster.

Are there many Cayenne's there?

Old 04-28-2010, 09:32 AM
To be honest guys I'm really looking for some comparisons on mods. Different ECU tunes...intakes...catbypass...overall HP gains...etc.

Really looking for some first hand comparisons.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:43 AM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
Originally Posted by IxxTapouTxxI
Are there many Cayenne's there?
Sometimes there is one. Not often though.

I would love to look at everyones setups.

There is also a pretty large Porsche heavy gathering once a month (this Saturday). Details below. Would love to see some Cayennes there.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...ml#post5317509

Old 04-28-2010, 06:44 PM
porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by IxxTapouTxxI
To be honest guys I'm really looking for some comparisons on mods. Different ECU tunes...intakes...catbypass...overall HP gains...etc.

Really looking for some first hand comparisons.
I don't have an ECU tune yet simply for the $$ factor. Not ready to do it yet, but would like to. Hard to give comparisons as far as firm numbers when the vehicle isnt't dyno'd and can sometimes be about personal preference. I would do all my mods over again in a second even for no performance gains just because the exhaust sounds great and the airboxes are a lot of fun to listen to as well, though I'm sure there were some gains along the way. Latest mod underway is aluminum cooling pipes

Old 04-29-2010, 09:00 AM
Originally Posted by porschespeeddemon
I don't have an ECU tune yet simply for the $$ factor. Not ready to do it yet, but would like to. Hard to give comparisons as far as firm numbers when the vehicle isnt't dyno'd and can sometimes be about personal preference. I would do all my mods over again in a second even for no performance gains just because the exhaust sounds great and the airboxes are a lot of fun to listen to as well, though I'm sure there were some gains along the way. Latest mod underway is aluminum cooling pipes

Yeah I'm starting to think I should have done the catbypass and intakes first to feel and hear those then the ECU tune. I was just so excited and got a bit back from good ole Uncle Sam and was actually able to talk the wife into letting me spend it I did it all at once.

Words of wisdom to all those thinking about these mods...do it in stages.

Old 05-02-2010, 11:45 AM
yoojeankim is infamous around these parts
which shops do all of you guys go to?

Old 05-02-2010, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by yoojeankim
which shops do all of you guys go to?
I love the guys over at 3Zero3 Motorsports.

http://3zero3motorsports.com/

Porsche Audi place.

They built this for my Audi S4.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Colorado Cayenne Owners?