Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Cayenne Driver escapes horrific Pepsi Truck Crash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 06:00 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Cayenne Driver escapes horrific Pepsi Truck Crash

On the northbound lanes of the Dallas North Tollway just after 10:00 am on Wednesday. In the video it appears as if the Nissan Sentra doesn't make the turn and hits the truck, bounces off and then over-corrects, causing the Sentra to then reconnect with the semi, sending the unladen truck into the inbound lanes. When the truck crosses over a Porsche Cayenne amazingly manages to swerve out of the way and avoid being rushed. Only six vehicles were involved and just two people were transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ExNMQL-hOE

Old 05-29-2010, 06:15 AM
superbike81 is a name known to allsuperbike81 is a name known to allsuperbike81 is a name known to allsuperbike81 is a name known to allsuperbike81 is a name known to allsuperbike81 is a name known to all
Wow, try a maneuver like that in your average SUV, rollover for sure.

Old 05-29-2010, 06:29 AM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
very lucky alert driver! I had a similar incident where truck/trailer ran red light and i hit the white cross bar @ 50, able to break and go around, guy behind wasn't as fortunate, hurt bad, I swear by there safety, can't put a value on that! Thanks for the vid!

Old 05-29-2010, 09:03 AM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
If you look very closely you can see keanu reeves leaping from the top of the truck.

Old 05-29-2010, 09:29 AM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Alot of folks got really lucky that day.

Old 05-29-2010, 09:59 AM
LandRover is infamous around these parts
Be thankful

Yes, nice to see for once no one died and it didn't cause a 20 car pileup.

Old 05-29-2010, 10:00 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Awesome reaction time.!..
Hope everone involved is ok

Old 05-29-2010, 05:59 PM
tyorll is infamous around these parts
That is some amazing footage. Some lucky drivers that day. And that cayenne... I am glad I drive one of these, in case I ever need to try some fancy manouvre like this and won't end up on my roof.

Old 05-31-2010, 10:43 PM
racerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to behold
Gotta love the Porsche engineering. Glad I got a CTT for my daily driver. Hope I never have to avoid a moster like that. Great reaction and driving non the less!

Old 06-01-2010, 08:01 PM
reguru is infamous around these parts
Wow, this really does make you think there is no substitue!

Old 06-02-2010, 03:20 PM
xTapouTx is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by roxboxxx
If you look very closely you can see keanu reeves leaping from the top of the truck.

Old 06-02-2010, 03:21 PM
xTapouTx is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by catchmyshadow

On the northbound lanes of the Dallas North Tollway just after 10:00 am on Wednesday. In the video it appears as if the Nissan Sentra doesn't make the turn and hits the truck, bounces off and then over-corrects, causing the Sentra to then reconnect with the semi, sending the unladen truck into the inbound lanes. When the truck crosses over a Porsche Cayenne amazingly manages to swerve out of the way and avoid being rushed. Only six vehicles were involved and just two people were transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Now how in the world did you spot that it was a Cayenne? Good eye and thanks for sharing!!

Old 06-02-2010, 03:54 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Cause only Porsches maneuver like this.