Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Red 2009 Cayenne GTS Photoshoot - 14 images

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 09:56 PM
notbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by skier
I'm guessing your using a flash setup and still doing some post by combining exposures, no?

Either way, I still love the photos
For this session, I used two 1600ws strobes, and just like all my other work, there's extensive post work involved to add that level of color stylization and to clean up the reflections, background debris, etc.

Thanks.

Old 06-09-2010, 11:11 PM
eVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant future
OMG! Incredible!

Old 06-10-2010, 02:09 AM
LosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of lightLosAngeles is a glorious beacon of light
Webb Bland one of the best!

Old 06-10-2010, 06:36 AM
RojoGTS is infamous around these parts
Just saw the red GTS on the bay Nice truck.... 180516435548

Old 06-10-2010, 06:58 AM
havocs is infamous around these parts
Love the sky in Formation. Great looking shots. Keep them coming!

Old 06-10-2010, 06:59 AM
havocs is infamous around these parts
Love Ahead of Schedule too.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:25 AM
notbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by RojoGTS
Just saw the red GTS on the bay Nice truck.... 180516435548
Haha yup, that's the one.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:42 AM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by notbland
Just keep experimenting. I've never taken a photography class in my life; I'm all self taught. I started out with a Pentax 35mm SLR and over the last eight years, have upgraded gradually until I purchased my current body, the Canon 5D MKII and a host of lenses, lights and other photo gear and a proper editing computer. But constant experimentation pays off in the long run, regardless of the camera system.
Dr Frankenstein experimented and look what he made! That's pretty much what I produce Anyway - amazing work for a non-pro.

Here is my best shot at a decent post edit to date (composure sucks - i need better backdrop like yours for sure):

Old 06-10-2010, 08:43 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
Awesome pics! Love them all! Looking forward to seeing your other pics.

Old 06-10-2010, 09:16 AM
is.deleon is infamous around these parts
wow, awesome pics, thanks for sharing

Old 06-10-2010, 08:22 PM
dimf is infamous around these parts
did you take the indoor photos used in the ebay ad as well?

nice photos, I was telling my wife that your pictures stands out. A very good selling tool indeed.

kudos!

Old 06-10-2010, 09:19 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
damn those pic looks amazing...so professional like...thanks for sharing.

Old 06-12-2010, 08:53 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
incredible photos

Old 06-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by dimf
did you take the indoor photos used in the ebay ad as well?

nice photos, I was telling my wife that your pictures stands out. A very good selling tool indeed.

kudos!
No, the ebay photos were taken by the dealership that was selling the car.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by MkC2
damn those pic looks amazing...so professional like...thanks for sharing.
Well, I do photograph cars for a living, so I'd hope my work looks professional!

Thanks.

Old 06-14-2012, 07:54 PM
dimf is infamous around these parts
this Cayenne looks familiar

she now screams louder, sits lower and goes faster

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Red 2009 Cayenne GTS Photoshoot - 14 images