Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Red 2009 Cayenne GTS Photoshoot - 14 images

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 03:17 PM
notbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant future
Wink Red 2009 Cayenne GTS Photoshoot - 14 images

Commissioned back in early April here in New Orleans, for the owner who sold the car last week, just in time for an upgrade to another certain four-door Porsche.

I only just now finished editing the photos. I've been extremely busy shooting some very cool cars all up and down the east coast for the past month, so expect to see a ton of new photoshoots from me this summer-- and with some pretty unique cars, too...

But for this particular session, I've been wanting to shoot a red GTS for some time now. So I hope you enjoy the series as much as I do!

-Webb

//1.

//2.

//3.

//4.

//5.

//6.

//7.

//8.

//9.

//10.

//11.

//12.

//13.

//14.

Last edited by notbland; 06-09-2010 at 03:39 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:33 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to behold
Web,
Your a talented guy. The photos came out great.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:48 PM
notbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant futurenotbland has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Sales@Champion
Web,
Your a talented guy. The photos came out great.
Well thank you, I'm glad you like the photos so much.

Old 06-09-2010, 04:28 PM
Bruin Pcar is infamous around these parts
Very well done, notbland. Thanks for sharing them with us!

Old 06-09-2010, 04:29 PM
FAUEE is a jewel in the roughFAUEE is a jewel in the roughFAUEE is a jewel in the roughFAUEE is a jewel in the rough
I can't decide between "Outlying" and "reason to Recline" as my favorite. Awesome pictures.

Old 06-09-2010, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by FAUEE
I can't decide between "Outlying" and "reason to Recline" as my favorite. Awesome pictures.
Of those two, I prefer 'Outlying' more, even though the purpose of the two photos were to show off the full panoramic sunroof and 'Reason to Recline' showcases it in action more clearly.

Old 06-09-2010, 05:37 PM
skier is infamous around these parts
Hdr gts!

Old 06-09-2010, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by skier
Hdr gts!
Nope; I neither shoot or edit in HDR.

Old 06-09-2010, 07:09 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
my Dad was a forester - staged is a great shot

thanks

Old 06-09-2010, 07:12 PM
FLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud of
Sick rig and pic's...can't wait to see the east coast shots...

Old 06-09-2010, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by FLY996
Sick rig and pic's...can't wait to see the east coast shots...
They're next!

Old 06-09-2010, 07:58 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Freakin awesome!!
Nice job!

Old 06-09-2010, 09:32 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
$4000 k worth of camera equipment and my pics still look like they came from a camera phone. Dude - amazing work.

Old 06-09-2010, 09:46 PM
skier is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by notbland
Nope; I neither shoot or edit in HDR.
I'm guessing your using a flash setup and still doing some post by combining exposures, no?

Either way, I still love the photos

Old 06-09-2010, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by roxboxxx
$4000 k worth of camera equipment and my pics still look like they came from a camera phone. Dude - amazing work.
Just keep experimenting. I've never taken a photography class in my life; I'm all self taught. I started out with a Pentax 35mm SLR and over the last eight years, have upgraded gradually until I purchased my current body, the Canon 5D MKII and a host of lenses, lights and other photo gear and a proper editing computer. But constant experimentation pays off in the long run, regardless of the camera system.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Red 2009 Cayenne GTS Photoshoot - 14 images