Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Cayenne GTS Lowering

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 06:44 PM
Tyang5 is infamous around these parts
PM me with the price thx!!

Old 09-07-2010, 07:51 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Tyang5
PM me with the price thx!!
Pm sent

Old 09-08-2010, 07:32 AM
brmike22 is infamous around these parts
group buy

did this group buy ever end up happening?

Old 09-08-2010, 08:12 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to behold
We've been honoring the GB pricing in order to support the community ( 6speedonline )

Pm for details

Old 09-08-2010, 12:34 PM
akshon is infamous around these parts
How is the ride with the module? Im asking because I have links and they are a little bumpy and wondering if this would make the ride seem like the oem feel despite the lowered height.

PM price please.

Old 09-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
for some reason i thought it was only a cm, but this is dropping it 4.5 cm across the board?

if so, that would look pretty good and still give headroom over snow banks

Old 09-09-2010, 07:37 PM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
Please pm pricing and how it effects ride quality

Old 09-09-2010, 09:44 PM
00spyder is infamous around these parts
Is this a DIY project or does it have to be installed at the dealer?

Old 09-10-2010, 03:02 AM
Nick James is infamous around these parts
Can you please PM me the pricing and info about installation? Is there any wire cutting necessary? Thanks!

Old 09-10-2010, 07:10 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 00spyder
Is this a DIY project or does it have to be installed at the dealer?
We provide detailed instructions for the installation, so if you have any experience with simple wiring, you can certainly install it yourself.

Originally Posted by Cpa4S
for some reason i thought it was only a cm, but this is dropping it 4.5 cm across the board?

if so, that would look pretty good and still give headroom over snow banks
On the 955 platform, you can go about 55mm lower then your existing ride height, and on the 957, we recommend about 45mm lower.

The best part about our unit is that with the flip of a switch it can be bypassed, restoring your factory ride height settings. So if it's snowing a lot, simply switch it off, and you'll have full terrain mode back if you need it.

Originally Posted by Nick James
Can you please PM me the pricing and info about installation? Is there any wire cutting necessary? Thanks!
There is some wiring involved, but as I said, we provide good instructions with the kit. Most people will have a dealer do the install, but if you have any experience with wiring (stereos, amplifiers, etc) then you can probably do it.

Old 10-14-2010, 12:58 PM
Hayri is infamous around these parts
May I also get a PM about the price? Also do you ship internationaly? I can do the install myself no problem there. Thanks

Old 10-14-2010, 01:01 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Hayri
May I also get a PM about the price? Also do you ship internationaly? I can do the install myself no problem there. Thanks
We would be happy to ship internationally. The installation is very straight forward and the system comes with step-by-step, easy to follow instructions.

Old 10-14-2010, 07:36 PM
Max Energy is infamous around these parts
PM me pricing I am interested

Old 10-14-2010, 09:08 PM
osu s2k is infamous around these parts
pm me $.....interested

Old 10-15-2010, 07:11 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Guys....we currently have the lowering control unit on sale here:

http://www.championmotorsport.com/pr...cmslcu955t.htm

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cayenne GTS Lowering