Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Wife She just couldn't wait on Turbo Build

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 09:30 PM
Gj325 has a spectacular aura aboutGj325 has a spectacular aura aboutGj325 has a spectacular aura about
Wife She just couldn't wait on Turbo Build

Worked hard to obtain a Turbo Build for the wife. Went by Porsche dealer to check out a black S that had Black out in lieu of chrome around windows.

Got there she liked Black out so thought we would be off to dinner. Nope they had a Sand White S she want to look at interior. Started there then we had to drive. Ok. Now she doesn't want Turbo but this S wasn't decked out enough So now we are inside looking to find decked out white. Then we get color samples and oh boy doesn't Umber look good

Needless to say after couple hours the dealer locates a S with umber ext and Int. With every option she wants and enough to suit me. Pretty much loaded I will post. All extras tomw when I get final spec sheet left in car. Had RS Spyder wheels that turned to be a big selling point for her.

Will take a couple weeks to get car in from Atlanta I will post photos when S arrives.

Well she is one happy lady

If anyone wants a Nov Turbo build give David or Justin a call at Gossett Porsche in Memphis
Jen they can set you up tomwr just make the call

Last edited by Gj325; 08-13-2010 at 09:33 PM.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:43 PM
Matrix is infamous around these parts
There is a grey 2011 Turbo here in Charlotte at Hendrick Porsche, they called me a few days ago to see if i wanted it.

Old 08-14-2010, 05:53 AM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Gj325
Worked hard to obtain a Turbo Build for the wife. Went by Porsche dealer to check out a black S that had Black out in lieu of chrome around windows.

Got there she liked Black out so thought we would be off to dinner. Nope they had a Sand White S she want to look at interior. Started there then we had to drive. Ok. Now she doesn't want Turbo but this S wasn't decked out enough So now we are inside looking to find decked out white. Then we get color samples and oh boy doesn't Umber look good

Needless to say after couple hours the dealer locates a S with umber ext and Int. With every option she wants and enough to suit me. Pretty much loaded I will post. All extras tomw when I get final spec sheet left in car. Had RS Spyder wheels that turned to be a big selling point for her.

Will take a couple weeks to get car in from Atlanta I will post photos when S arrives.

Well she is one happy lady

If anyone wants a Nov Turbo build give David or Justin a call at Gossett Porsche in Memphis
Jen they can set you up tomwr just make the call
I knew you'd say that!!!!! Congrats on the S. I saw that on one of the Atlanta dealer websites. Believe it or not, I am shopping for one on the ground. Don't want to wait for the build. Excellence mag like the S the best and I am probably going to end up with the S! BTW, it's black or umber int. for me!

Old 08-14-2010, 08:31 AM
sayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Matrix
There is a grey 2011 Turbo here in Charlotte at Hendrick Porsche, they called me a few days ago to see if i wanted it.
There are Launch Car spec Turbos on the ground, $124,500 sticker:

"1NP - WheelHbCvr w/ColorPorscheCrest
4D3 - Seat Ventilation Front
S0C - Launch vehicle
CP5 - 20" RS Spyder Design Wheel
9VJ - Burmester©HighEndSurrSoundSyst
8T3 - Adaptive Cruise Control
7Y1 - Lane Change Assist (LCA)
7X8 - ReverCamera-ParkAssisFrontRear
7D7 - CD/DVD changer (6-disc)
EXT - TPMS
4F6 - Porsche Entry & Drive
3Y8 - ElecRollupSunblindRearSideWind
3X1 - Ski bag
1Y1 - PTV Plus
1D6 - TrailerCouplw/o RemovBallJoint
0AW - PDCC
4X4 - Side Airbags rear
5ZF - PorscheCrestEmbFront/RearHdrst"

It's not a bad spec, the critical items for a Turbo are there, seat ventilation, Burmester, PDCC, PTV, Back up camera. Of course someone at PCNA still has their head up their *** to spec a 6 disc changer. Seriously.

Good luck GL325. There is a White Cayenne at my dealer and it does look good.

Old 08-14-2010, 04:49 PM
kriegsjr is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JenK
I knew you'd say that!!!!! Congrats on the S. I saw that on one of the Atlanta dealer websites. Believe it or not, I am shopping for one on the ground. Don't want to wait for the build. Excellence mag like the S the best and I am probably going to end up with the S! BTW, it's black or umber int. for me!
Jen, I thought I was getting Black but once I saw Umber, I had to have it.

Old 08-14-2010, 05:02 PM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by kriegsjr
I haven't seen it in person yet. I am going to drive to ATL on Labor Day weekend to check it out. Who knows, I might just come back with 1!

Old 08-14-2010, 08:18 PM
Gj325 has a spectacular aura aboutGj325 has a spectacular aura aboutGj325 has a spectacular aura about
The Umber is a nice color Esp the Umber Interior. The S is no where near a Turbo but it Is a very nice car. Guess I shouldn't complain she saved me 27 k I already have Turbo s built to max or I would have extra cash to spend. Guess I will install custom floor in my garage

Got the car confirmed today Cayenne S that is maybe here end of this week or early the next.

One down one to go!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-14-2010, 08:52 PM
htran16 is infamous around these parts
do you talk to same way you type?

Old 08-14-2010, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by htran16
do you talk to same way you type?
Most likely never listen to what I say

Nor do I read before I submit

Old 08-15-2010, 06:38 AM
Originally Posted by Gj325
The Umber is a nice color Esp the Umber Interior. The S is no where near a Turbo but it Is a very nice car. Guess I shouldn't complain she saved me 27 k I already have Turbo s built to max or I would have extra cash to spend. Guess I will install custom floor in my garage

Got the car confirmed today Cayenne S that is maybe here end of this week or early the next.

One down one to go!!!!!!!!!
congrats!!! waiting for pics and writeup! Saw the specs on that car, nice!

Old 08-15-2010, 06:40 AM
Did you get umber exterior and interior? I have yet to see the 'auburn' color. I guess that is a 'maroon' hue?

Old 08-16-2010, 03:10 PM
kriegsjr is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JenK
Did you get umber exterior and interior? I have yet to see the 'auburn' color. I guess that is a 'maroon' hue?
No. i got what you stated you did not like! Meteor Gray and Umber interior. I settled on Meteor Grey because I believe the lighter cars show the lines of the car better and Meteor Grey was a good compromise because I was not getting white or silver. That said, I think white and umber together is a gorgeous combination.

I have not seen auburn either but believe that would look best with tan.

Old 08-16-2010, 04:07 PM
No. i got what you stated you did not like! Meteor Gray and Umber interior. I settled on Meteor Grey because I believe the lighter cars show the lines of the car better and Meteor Grey was a good compromise because I was not getting white or silver. That said, I think white and umber together is a gorgeous combination.

I agree the white does show the lines very well. The Sand Yellow I think will also be a color that will be very nice if you can stomach the risk.

The umber is a very nice Interior Color. I still think that the Espresso/ Cognac will be the best for black,white or Umber but it is N/A until after Oct builds.

Hopefully my wifes car will get here by week end. Looking forward to seeing the Umber Exterior they has a black with Umber Interior that the Interior was great.

Old 08-16-2010, 04:41 PM

I didn't say I hated the meteor, in fact, I love that color, but not for me. I want something different this time. But, that meteor and umber combo should look HOT!!! My last CS was white with havanna. No beige variant for me this time. especially not with my Bernese mountain dgos that shed everywhere! I really like the black leather in my 997. And I am really loving the silver as well. checkout the one on Hennessey's website, silver/black, 20" wheels, anthracite birch wheel and trim, etc. This one or another white one coming in soon has me all over that! Just 2 more days until I find out about the Lexus buy-back and I can go shopping!!!!! But I am going to stop by Porsche of Orlando when I am there next week. I am going to drive my 997 to Disney!

PS. Hennessey also has my dream car build over there....turbo s cab in white with blue...........I need to play the lotto or let Gj adopt me! If Lexus says no on the buyback, I am going for it and the 997 will become a turbo s cab!

Last edited by JenK; 08-16-2010 at 04:47 PM. Reason: addition
Old 08-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by redSVTbull
http://brumosporsche.com/new/index.c...C2A2XBLA81421/

white on Umber. shoot me a pm I know a few guys over there that can give you a killer deal.
Nice....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wife She just couldn't wait on Turbo Build