Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

New Cayenne....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 05:33 AM
NorCal_Cyclist is infamous around these parts
New Cayenne....

Lucky enough to add a new Cayenne to the 911 for a garage-mate...more info and pix to come later this weekend:

Attached Images  
Old 08-19-2010, 05:50 AM
Porsche119 is a jewel in the roughPorsche119 is a jewel in the roughPorsche119 is a jewel in the roughPorsche119 is a jewel in the rough
CONGRATS...looks like you got the best of both worlds.
And that looks like a Turbo! Nice choice and nice wheels.
More pics please.
D

Old 08-19-2010, 02:42 PM
Bill P. is infamous around these parts
Beautiful! Still 6 more weeks until mine arrives.....

Old 08-19-2010, 04:39 PM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
really nice!!!!

Old 08-19-2010, 10:09 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
she looks good in white...congrats..

Old 08-19-2010, 10:47 PM
spinny02 is infamous around these parts
congrats. Are you going to at a back rack?

Old 08-20-2010, 06:59 AM
Bruin Pcar is infamous around these parts
Wow, that car does look great in white indeed. Congrats!

Old 08-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by spinny02
congrats. Are you going to at a back rack?
Yep - I already had a Yak hitch rack (Hold Up - tray style) for wifes van...used it for the first time on the Cayenne on Wednesday - actually doesn't look as bad as I thought it would. Kinda cool in a way - nice SUV with a "high end" bike on back. Not going for roof mounting the bikes - too easy after a long/hard century to miss the tray and have the bike scratch up the roof...but I will be placing a kayak up there occasionally.

Thankx for all the compliments....I'll get a few more pix Sunday after I get back from my first road trip in it....off to Crater Lake for a century ride.

Old 08-22-2010, 10:47 PM
Vladikas is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by NorCal_Cyclist
Lucky enough to add a new Cayenne to the 911 for a garage-mate...more info and pix to come later this weekend:

Hello is that turbo ? can you tell the fuel economy of that beast

Old 08-23-2010, 05:01 AM
Yes, she's a turbo (can't quite see the power domed hood from the lighting/angle of the pic)....

Only had her a week now, and just had my first road trip. While I don't have exact numbers, I'm pretty sure I just got between 1.5 and 2 times the fuel efficiency of my old '97 Land Cruiser with it's massive I6 and a S/C. So both engines are forced induction and about the same curb wt - but the Cayenne just ate up the miles.

Let me check the several volumes of info that came with the vehicle, and see if I can't get the PCM to tell me what my mpg has been thus far and I'll get back to ya later today or tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay in pix....took yesterday to clean off the bugs from the road trip and then got caught up cleaning up the "toy box" (ie garage).

Old 08-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Vladikas is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by NorCal_Cyclist
Yes, she's a turbo (can't quite see the power domed hood from the lighting/angle of the pic)....

Only had her a week now, and just had my first road trip. While I don't have exact numbers, I'm pretty sure I just got between 1.5 and 2 times the fuel efficiency of my old '97 Land Cruiser with it's massive I6 and a S/C. So both engines are forced induction and about the same curb wt - but the Cayenne just ate up the miles.

Let me check the several volumes of info that came with the vehicle, and see if I can't get the PCM to tell me what my mpg has been thus far and I'll get back to ya later today or tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay in pix....took yesterday to clean off the bugs from the road trip and then got caught up cleaning up the "toy box" (ie garage).

Thank you for the answer , ok waiting for mpg results i'm think they will be different because fuel in US is 91 octane in here 98 , as you can know Russian without cayenne turbo is not russian lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK3Cr34VUoY

Old 08-23-2010, 07:07 PM
Gj325 has a spectacular aura aboutGj325 has a spectacular aura aboutGj325 has a spectacular aura about
Very Nice Enjoy

Old 08-23-2010, 07:33 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Trade my ride for yours !! (looks good in white - and congrats):

Old 08-24-2010, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by roxboxxx
Trade my ride for yours !! (looks good in white - and congrats):

Nice bike, but no thanx. I have a 2010 Madone 6 Series Project 1/Sig Paint with full DA and my "back up bike" is a Moots RSL with similar components. Living in far northern California, I spend most of my time climbing, and these 2 rides suit me and my style of riding perfectly. YMMV.

Old 08-24-2010, 06:24 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, always nice to have one of each...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Cayenne....