Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

CT Dyno Chart Comparo - Softronic / Giac / Protomotive / EPL / Evoms

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 11:55 AM
Matrix is infamous around these parts
I like the fact that the torque is a massive increase since thats what gets these pigs moving. I wasn't going to tune due to warranty issues but with the softronic tune im feeling the mod bug.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:59 AM
Brentis is infamous around these parts
I've done the catbypass, and the diverter valves and k&n dropins. Suprisingly, the diverter valves and k&n's made a really noticable difference. I'm quite happy with the car now and have thought the tune may be overkill for my "needs". But 60hp and 60-100lb/tq is hard to pass up.

Old 08-30-2010, 12:08 PM
Basic Sponsor
Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Brentis
I've done the catbypass, and the diverter valves and k&n dropins. Suprisingly, the diverter valves and k&n's made a really noticable difference. I'm quite happy with the car now and have thought the tune may be overkill for my "needs". But 60hp and 60-100lb/tq is hard to pass up.
If you are curious to experience how a quality tune feels, just say the word and I will get you set up. We offer an unconditional money back guarantee so if for any reason you are not satisfied you are covered. No worries.

Thanks,
Rod Z.

F: 480.317.9901
E: info@evoms.com
Home of the Worlds Fastest 997TT Porsche(s)
997TT Standing Mile = 234.6 MPH
997TT Standing 1/2 Mile = 217.09 MPH
Fastest 1/4 Mile = 9.29 @ 172.7 MPH
60-130 MPH Time = 3.28 Seconds
Old 08-30-2010, 12:14 PM
Appreciate that. The problem with the warranty is that HP is like crack. Most will like it and deal with the improvement vs. go through the downtime & hassle of returning.

Old 08-30-2010, 12:16 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
The OBDII ecu flashing is about a 5min process. Very easy to do the read and write. No real downtime at all. Again, view here - www.vrtuned.com/installation

Last edited by vividracing; 02-02-2014 at 08:13 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by vividracing
The Softronic OBDII ecu flashing is about a 5min process. Very easy to do the read and write. No real downtime at all. Again, view here - www.softronictuning.com/installation
with this tune is there charges for updates? Like if i brought in my 08 turbo for warranty work and the dealer upgrades the ECU software or something. I'm new to the Porsche tuning world but i know when i had my M6 BMW would update it every few months causing me to have to get the car re tuned. It got to the point where i told BMW to never update the software without my consent.

Last edited by Matrix; 08-30-2010 at 01:28 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:30 PM
Hmm. you had an M6? I had an e60 M5 and couldn't stand the lack of low end torque and the poor low speed handling. The engine weighs so much, it plowed into every turn under 35mph. On the tollway, it was another story. Test drove a 955 CT and was amazed at how drivable it was around town. Plus I was ready for a change...

Back to ECU's..

Old 08-30-2010, 01:40 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
If you took the car to the dealer and the loaded a new firmware on your car, you cannot reload your tuned file. You will need to reread out your car and we will send you a new file. There is no charge for this as this happens.

Old 08-31-2010, 12:03 AM
spinny02 is infamous around these parts
If the dealer resets the ECU do you reflash for free? Would you recommend the tune for a daily driver?

Originally Posted by Evolution MotorSports
If you are curious to experience how a quality tune feels, just say the word and I will get you set up. We offer an unconditional money back guarantee so if for any reason you are not satisfied you are covered. No worries.

Thanks,
Rod Z.

Old 08-31-2010, 12:06 AM
spinny02 is infamous around these parts
I like that you can update via laptop at home. How is the tune for a daily driver?

-EVOMS air intake
-EVOMS Divetrer valves
-Sharks new 2nd cat bypass
-thinking about an IPD

If you took the car to the dealer and the loaded a new firmware on your car, you cannot reload your tuned file. You will need to reread out your car and we will send you a new file. There is no charge for this as this happens.

Old 08-31-2010, 04:39 AM

great! thats what i wanted to hear.

Old 08-31-2010, 06:58 AM
the head is a jewel in the roughthe head is a jewel in the roughthe head is a jewel in the roughthe head is a jewel in the rough
Eurocharged sells a programmer as well.

Old 08-31-2010, 10:50 AM
Former Vendor
So Matrix how about a order PM me.

Old 09-01-2010, 12:26 AM
WaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Rod,

I just purchased your EVOMSit, V-Flow intakes and diverter valves for my Turbo S and looking forward to the performance increase. Going to baseline dyno tomorrow and should have the after dyno in another week.
I'll post my experience and thoughts here when finished.

Walt- (Still very happy w/ the EVOMS supercharger I bought from you. VF-E kit)

***If you are curious to experience how a quality tune feels, just say the word and I will get you set up. We offer an unconditional money back guarantee so if for any reason you are not satisfied you are covered. No worries.

Thanks,
Rod Z.***

Old 09-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Basic Sponsor
Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by spinny02
If the dealer resets the ECU do you reflash for free? Would you recommend the tune for a daily driver?
Absolutely and absolutely.

F: 480.317.9901
E: info@evoms.com
Home of the Worlds Fastest 997TT Porsche(s)
997TT Standing Mile = 234.6 MPH
997TT Standing 1/2 Mile = 217.09 MPH
Fastest 1/4 Mile = 9.29 @ 172.7 MPH
60-130 MPH Time = 3.28 Seconds

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: CT Dyno Chart Comparo - Softronic / Giac / Protomotive / EPL / Evoms