Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

What's the deal with wheels?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 01:22 PM
pfallin09 is infamous around these parts
What's the deal with wheels?

So I'm new to this site and I just got an 05 cayenne turbo. I bought it with the tires worn down knowing that I wanted to put on some new wheels and tires. I'm having a lot of trouble trying to find some black 22" wheels that have the porsche emblem on them. From my understanding, I think there are wheel companies that have replaceable caps such as Asanti, HRE, and Victor Equipment. Can anyone help me out on this I'm having trouble finding the right wheels.

Old 09-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Gfunk is infamous around these parts
I have black 22" ZE Forged wheels that were built to accept the factory center cap. When I ordered the wheels, I told them to machine the wheels to accept the caps. I had to paint the caps to match the wheels, buy 21k miles later they look flawless still.

Any true "custom" wheel such as HRE, Asanti, etc... should be able to machine the wheels for use with the caps assuming you spec that when having the wheels built.

Last edited by Gfunk; 09-07-2010 at 03:38 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Fastforwardwheels is a splendid one to beholdFastforwardwheels is a splendid one to beholdFastforwardwheels is a splendid one to beholdFastforwardwheels is a splendid one to beholdFastforwardwheels is a splendid one to beholdFastforwardwheels is a splendid one to beholdFastforwardwheels is a splendid one to behold
we carry many options in 22" for the cayenne turbo that fits the stock Porsche Caps Check us out at http://wheeldynamics.com/Wheels.html

Old 09-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Fastforwardwheels is a splendid one to beholdFastforwardwheels is a splendid one to beholdFastforwardwheels is a splendid one to beholdFastforwardwheels is a splendid one to beholdFastforwardwheels is a splendid one to beholdFastforwardwheels is a splendid one to beholdFastforwardwheels is a splendid one to behold

Last edited by Fastforwardwheels; 09-07-2010 at 03:24 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Most of our wheels will accept factory caps for the Cayenne.....

Take a look and let me know if i can further assist, http://www.wheeldynamics.net/Wheels.html

I also have a nice used set of Cargraphic wheels seen here: CLICK

Let me know,

-Eli

Old 09-07-2010, 03:31 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
We have several as well...in addition to the Victor Equipment stuff, take a look at the Deluxe Design D10.

http://wheelexperts.com/index3deluxe.html

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 09-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute