Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

The New Addition to the Family!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
The New Addition to the Family!!

Well it came in last Friday while I was in Vegas.. and of course I paid for it on Tuesday September 30th... Just a FYI.. tags were $460.. I had the dealer figured the cost if I paid for it on October 1... ahhh $1360 please!!! Gotta love Cali!! Anyway back to the Pepper... So First I'd like to thank Ralph Boothe for supplying me with his awesome no-turn center caps.. They look great! Also supplied by Ralph was the silver hood crest along with the Chrome 38MM Bolts.. He also took care of having the dual TT Exhaust tips chromed! Secondly I'd like to thank Matt Mesler @ Meredian for setting me up with the 22" Techarts. Matt had his painter custom paint Ralph's no-turn center caps, to match the Chrome Optic on the Techarts.. (Both Board Sponsors) And last but not least I must thank my Dealer, Michael Porsche in Fresno!! Great Sales Staff and great Service & Mechanics.. Its nice when everyone comes through and all goes well!!

Specs... 2004 Cayenne S (Ordered in May)
Electric Comfort Package
Non Smoker Package
Sports Aluminum Package
Moonroof
PCM w/ Compass
Fire Extinguisher
Bi-Xenons
Park Assist
Smooth Leather Interior
All Seat Heaters including Steering Wheel
Sport Seats w/Memory
Variable Assist Power Steering
Air Suspension
Trailer Hitch
18" Turbos Rims with all season tires (For Sale)
Entry & Drive
6 Disc Changer

List of Mods all done by Dealer before delivery..

Installed Clear Side Markers
Installed Silver Hood Crest (had to remove whole front bumper and headlights)
Remove Stock Exhaust Tips, Installed Chrome TT tips with smooth painted black rear valance
Installed 22" Techarts with Ralph Boothe No Turn Center Caps and Chrome Bolts
Hardwired V1 below Rear View Mirror..
Tinted front Windows (done by Tint Shop)
Installed BMC Air Filters

Future Mods...
Next week Red TT Calipers
Paint the lower body molding to match Rear
Install Kenwood 60 Gig Music Keg

Also.. the AC Compressor was dead on arrival.. they swapped it out with a S on the lot... I hope thats not the beginning of anything...

OK some before & after pics...
I did not see the car before.. I had the dealer hide it from me when I went in.. I just wanted to see the finished deal on the showroom!! That was fun!!

Old 10-04-2003, 08:10 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
more pics....
Ralph Boothe's beautiful no turn caps and chrome bolts.

Link To More Pics

Last edited by Kevin M; 10-04-2003 at 08:34 PM.
Old 10-04-2003, 08:15 PM
GT3Scott is infamous around these partsGT3Scott is infamous around these parts
Awesome Kevin. You did more mods before you got delivery than I've done in 7 months of owning my C Turbo!! Looks GREAT!!!

Old 10-04-2003, 09:26 PM
ESK
Hick from NH
ESK is infamous around these parts
Glad you still care about your lowly Cab! Where can I buy a set of Techarts? 22s and 19s!

Really, best looking Cayenne I've seen (except for mine)!

Old 10-04-2003, 09:32 PM
ESK
Hick from NH
Just got through looking at the pictures again and I have a few questions:

1. How come I don't see the Boxster in any of the pictures?

2. Which black car/truck will get washed first tomorrow?

3. How come you need seat/steering wheel heaters? I thought it's always sunny and 105 degrees in Fresno?

Seriously, that's one awesome Cayenne and one great fleet of cars!

Old 10-05-2003, 12:13 AM
Modaholic
Thanks guys.. funny Eric.. you know I thought about washing the cab today.. but just wiped it down instead.. its old now

It gets cold here too.. not East cold though
Heres the Boxster for you!!

Old 10-05-2003, 06:19 AM
ESK
Hick from NH
Good thing you have a 3 car garage! Now, if I could only get my wife to drive a Cayenne!

Old 10-05-2003, 04:42 PM
BCS996TT is infamous around these parts
Kevin,

Looks absolutely beautiful!!! Btw...where did you get the clear side blinkers? I need to get those asap!

Old 10-06-2003, 06:53 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Kevin!

Long time no talk man! Your Cayenne looks amazing! Congrats on the new ride.

Old 10-06-2003, 11:33 PM
Modaholic
Thanks Robert!!! I'll give you a call this week!!