Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

January Builds Allocated Yet?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 12:17 PM
ccexxp1 is infamous around these parts
Wow...I'm so glad I got mine; that waiting sucked, I understand. Do you guys think that this is a result of the Motor Trend article? In any event, why don't you guys who are having issues getting allocations all get together and contact a large/power dealer and make a group deal! Call 2 and compare, there is strength in numbers, particularly in this economy. I have purchased a bunch of cars from Manhattan Motorcars in NYC, I usually get new models and never had to wait too long, they are great to deal with. Just a thought, hope it works out for you guys, waiting is brutal!

Old 11-05-2010, 05:00 PM
sayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond repute
Those of you who do not already have an allocation locked up, well good luck. Supply is about to tighten up so much that you will be shocked. And good luck as well on discounts

Word to the wise, do your deal today if you are serious and not just a tire-kicker. Or wait for a fall/winter 2011 delivery...

You are welcome

Old 11-06-2010, 02:19 AM
wa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by sayboy
Those of you who do not already have an allocation locked up, well good luck. Supply is about to tighten up so much that you will be shocked. And good luck as well on discounts

Word to the wise, do your deal today if you are serious and not just a tire-kicker. Or wait for a fall/winter 2011 delivery...

You are welcome
thats what i was told.. they pulled all allocations until pretty much 2012 models..

i was told i have a december build (old allocation someone backed out on and they changed the order to my specs) we shall see what becomes of it.. i would much rather have a 2012 but dont want to 6-9 months for it.

this ordering thing is always ever changing... my previous porsche orders were either quick or super slow...

Old 11-07-2010, 07:02 AM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
We picked up our Cayenne yesterday. The sales manager showed me his allocations for all his cars for the first part of 2011 (yes - dealers do have them.) I was shocked how few vehicles of all types (997, Cayennes, etc.) they were going to receive. I am planning to replace my Cayenne Turbo S either this spring or when the 2012s arrive. He was showing me this so that if I want to do spring, I had better make the decision soon. Will probably just wait until 2012s hit. I have purchased over 20 P-cars from them since my first in 1979 so they take pretty good care of me.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:22 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone know of any changes from 2011-2012? Cosmetic or otherwise...