Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Ordered my Yellow Cayenne S with Two-tone Leather Interior in Umber/Cream

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 01:16 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
How valid is that concern ?

Old 12-04-2010, 01:19 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
My gts I drove it like I stole from day on but was in city mainly. Not one issue so far and 40k miles

Old 12-04-2010, 01:22 PM
FJS961 has a spectacular aura aboutFJS961 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Jace
Concered with the not as variable rpm as if I was in city for break in
just vary your speed 55,60,65,70,75,80,85,90,95,....

Old 12-04-2010, 02:34 PM
YellowCayenneS is infamous around these partsYellowCayenneS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
C'mon Jace .. What better way to break in the engine. Just have the winter tire/wheel package shipped directly to the dealer & have them swap it for you. Then enjoy the drive back unless for family reasons you can't do that.
+1, enjoy the drive

Old 12-04-2010, 10:33 PM
Babag 007 is infamous around these partsBabag 007 is infamous around these parts
Interesting about rear a/v for the kids. My dealer told me it wasn't available yet except for aftermarket. Has this changed?

Thx.

Old 12-04-2010, 10:59 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Babag 007
Interesting about rear a/v for the kids. My dealer told me it wasn't available yet except for aftermarket. Has this changed?
Yes it has. You can order rear DVD entertainment it as an option on all 2011 Cayennes.

Old 12-05-2010, 06:11 AM
YellowCayenneS is infamous around these partsYellowCayenneS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Babag 007

Thx.
I am getting mine so yes it is available as an option

Old 12-05-2010, 08:30 AM
sayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond reputesayboy has a reputation beyond repute
I love my Sand Yellow Cayenne. Congrats on being bold enough to "go for it". You will get a lot of stares from other drivers!

Old 12-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by sayboy
I love my Sand Yellow Cayenne. Congrats on being bold enough to "go for it". You will get a lot of stares from other drivers!
Thanks and I am preparing myself for LOTS of stares. Is it possible to share some of your pics and did you do any mods for exterior?

Old 12-15-2010, 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by YellowCayenneS
I am very excited that I will be getting my car in early Jan.

No PDCC and no PTV... but rear seat entertainment for Kids, 14 way power seats and 19 inch wheels

I did not like 18 way and not sure if I will ever take this baby offroad...

Nov build
I got e-mail from dealership

"The car has finished production and is awaiting a ship. As soon as it is put on a ship it will be two weeks. I will let you know as soon as I see it on vessel."

Please ship it soon...

Does anyone know how long it will take to put on a ship after building and how to track the vessel?

Old 12-16-2010, 06:10 AM
check 6 is infamous around these parts
I got e-mail from dealership

"The car has finished production and is awaiting a ship. As soon as it is put on a ship it will be two weeks. I will let you know as soon as I see it on vessel."

Please ship it soon...

Does anyone know how long it will take to put on a ship after building and how to track the vessel?
Let me know when it comes in and we will get some of the Longhorn members to help you enjoy the delivery, we have done that before for other members. David told me mine would be completed on 9 Feb. ( silver "S" with blue/black interior) Looking forward to our new tow toy. Merry Christmas

Old 12-16-2010, 11:03 AM
slw23 is infamous around these parts
Mine was put on a vessel 10 days after it was built. Ask your dealer for the vessel name, you can track it here: http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/

I typed the vessel name into the search box in the upper right corner. The wait...

Old 12-16-2010, 01:09 PM
kriegsjr is infamous around these parts
I am getting mine so yes it is available as an option
It has been available for build since September as I ordered my S in August and will pick it up tomorrow!!!

For those interested. Built on Nov 5th, shipped on the 17th, arrived in Brunswick, GA on Dec 2, and go to moy dealer on Dec 13th.

Old 12-16-2010, 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by check 6
Let me know when it comes in and we will get some of the Longhorn members to help you enjoy the delivery, we have done that before for other members. David told me mine would be completed on 9 Feb. ( silver "S" with blue/black interior) Looking forward to our new tow toy. Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to you too and I will let you know.

Silver with Black is awesome combo!!!

Old 12-16-2010, 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by kriegsjr
It has been available for build since September as I ordered my S in August and will pick it up tomorrow!!!

For those interested. Built on Nov 5th, shipped on the 17th, arrived in Brunswick, GA on Dec 2, and go to moy dealer on Dec 13th.
Good month and a half, thanks and good to know.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ordered my Yellow Cayenne S with Two-tone Leather Interior in Umber/Cream