Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

My experience at Downtown LA Porsche

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 03:29 PM
slw23 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
The issue has been resolved to my satisfaction! The salesmanager called me personally today and first took responsibility for all the mistakes and mentioned the salesman was actually put on suspension for all the errors. He offered to service my car for free and to have the bodywork done at the same time while they give me another porsche to drive. Even though I live in San Diego and they are in LA, He offered to pick up my car personally but I will probably take it up myself.
Overall they are taking responsibility and trying to do their best to make it right. This is all I expected considering mistakes do happen.
Great news! I certainly would expect better service when buying such a high end vehicle. I'm glad to see they are taking responsibility and owning up to it. Like you said, mistakes happen, but it's really about what's done afterwards that completes the experience. Too bad the sales guy got suspended. You never want someone to get in trouble, either. But maybe it's what was needed...