Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Stole the Wifes Cayenne, Going Under the Knife

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Taiwanese is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vividracing
I can sell you a universal set and then tell you how to connect it to switch power. The DRL kit is $100.
Is this kit same as what is on this thread?

I have a 2010 V6 so the bumper is a little different. For install, do I need to remove the bumper and cut the wire?

TIA.

Old 01-12-2011, 04:22 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Said I was going to sell my Evoms and give these a go. I am doing some other custom work and these will give me a tad more clearance. If anyone is interested in my Evoms intakes CHEAP, here you go: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post3092615

Vivid is nice enough to do a little extra customizing for me, but for now I will keep the details a surprise

Old 01-12-2011, 09:00 PM
SoCal955 is infamous around these parts
PM sent.

Old 01-13-2011, 08:15 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
thank you, checking.

Old 01-13-2011, 12:13 PM
cordsig79 has a spectacular aura aboutcordsig79 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by roxboxxx
Physically - Evos are silicone and These are aluminum. I prefer the aluminum look over the evos. I am sure performance will be indistinguishable. Besides that, I am always looking for small production run stuff to keep my C more unique then the next guys.
Not only that but I mean, alunimum is gonna last.........and you could probably put some sweet color on it easily.

Old 01-13-2011, 12:16 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Going back to our intake... We dont take anything away from any other product, we simply produced an option. Agency Power has developed many different intakes for different vehicles as seen here - http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/a...intake&x=0&y=0

Although we have these for sale in textured black powdercoat, we do have raw aluminum kits read in which we can powdercoat the intake tubes ANY COLOR you want for an extra $50 cost.

Old 01-13-2011, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by vividracing
Here are some sneak pics of the raw intake prototype and the LED's going in. The whole bumper has to come off to do these LEDs.

The Intake from top without heat shield
Ok someone has dinged my front end again so it looks like I am going to get to put it in the shop.........at this time I assuming I will push the insurance company to maybe put on a turbo facia or at least add DRLs......and I pay the labor difference.

Can you pm how "simple" this is....I do a lot of things on my own....but I find I usually break things the first time into it before learning and adapting proper techniques.

Also.......if mine is a 6er.....could I replace just the right side(when facing the engine) with your aluminum? It looks like yours has much more airflow than the anemic stock plastic stuff....

Old 01-13-2011, 12:28 PM
Former Vendor
The only thing we dont show in the pics above is the wiring. It comes with a wire loom. You just need a ground, power, and switch. We extended the wire for the switch power through the firewall and then tapped into the fuse box. Its mainly a time thing.

I have no idea if the intake will fit the V6 on that side.

Old 01-14-2011, 07:41 AM
PutterMcGavin is infamous around these parts
Any word or progress on an intake for the Turbos?

Old 01-25-2011, 03:55 PM
Former Vendor
Here is our wrinkled red version of the intake

Old 01-26-2011, 07:47 AM
snzuloz is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PutterMcGavin
Any word or progress on an intake for the Turbos?

+1 on the turbo intake setup...

Old 01-26-2011, 08:33 AM
Former Vendor
Can someone bring me a Turbo in AZ for a free intake?

Old 01-26-2011, 10:29 AM
Former Vendor
Sneak peak of the red intake installed by Roxboxx

Old 01-27-2011, 02:36 PM
I swear Vivid can just sell the first piece as a replacement on the V6 too.....can you get someone nearby to dump a 3.2 and 3.6 on yourdoorstep to look and do a quick assessment.

I would love a more masculine sounding intake......you can hear a deep sucking sound when it activates already with the choking factory airbox in place.

heres some quick shots.......check out the Twin turbo V6 Touareg

Attached Images     
Old 01-27-2011, 03:03 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Not sure how much heat the 6 throws but this looks ripe for moving the mass air flow sensor towards the passenger side and using a nice cone filter where the MAF is now.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Stole the Wifes Cayenne, Going Under the Knife