Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Tourist delivery

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 04:47 PM
eVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant future
Is it bad that I am equally interested in seeing where you are staying? The grounds look incredible and highlight the CTT fabulously. It looks like M$.

Old 05-14-2011, 09:05 AM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold

Old 05-15-2011, 12:48 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
My pepper and I are gonna miss the lovely surroundings and all these pretty trees..felt great spending time here
Tomorrow I leave for the Champagne region in Epernay before driving through the Black Forest to the Traube Tonbach....

Old 05-16-2011, 09:26 AM
I have arrived in Epernay,in the heart of the Champagne region...and I do fancy a bit of bubbly

Old 05-16-2011, 10:45 AM
eVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant future
Beautiful! We were planning our champagne Sept trip last night...wish we will be in a CTT. We love http://www.champagnevilmart.com/en/index.htm btw.

Old 05-16-2011, 03:01 PM
Originally Posted by eVoMotion
Beautiful! We were planning our champagne Sept trip last night...wish we will be in a CTT. We love http://www.champagnevilmart.com/en/index.htm btw.
Thanks eVo,lovely place to visit.and to truly enjoy,the best way to ride is a ...
...limo

Old 05-16-2011, 03:10 PM
kwihk is infamous around these partskwihk is infamous around these parts
Loving the pictures! And... I'm starting to regret ordering my cs with 21inch! Lol
Ouch... Should have gone with the RS! works out beautiful!!

Old 05-16-2011, 03:20 PM
Thanks kwihk,and don't regret the 21's...just be extra careful!
Personally,i believe 20's are low profile enough..and more is just asking for trouble on anything but well paved roads

Last edited by pepper09tt; 05-17-2011 at 01:29 AM.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:09 PM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
beautiful pictures and CTT!!! congrats Pepper!

Old 05-18-2011, 04:04 PM
Lovely drive through the Black Forest,with 2 stops along the way
The first one was at the Hohenzollern Schloss(castle)..and instead of parking and walking up or taking their shuttle,i took my pepper almost all the way up by exploring the backroads...

Then,I drove to the medieval town of Rothenburg ob Tauber
Afterwards,i headed to Weimar,which is 170 miles away..and that was one of the most amazing drives ever..the sun was setting and the autobahn was almost emptyand i made it in an hour and a half(including a few tunnels i had to drive real slow)..with some stretches taken between 150 and 180(top speed i reached a few times)...torque vectoring really works,unreal to calmly be able to take long sweeping curves at 160

Old 05-18-2011, 06:08 PM
Banned
ogomez79 is infamous around these parts
Nice! congrats to you.

Old 05-18-2011, 06:17 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
You son of a gun, I did not know that you splrged on the alcantara headliner. That pana roof shot with the headliner deserves a kiss and that's what it got. Damn, just realized that my monitor has quite a bit of surface dust

Old 05-18-2011, 06:59 PM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
The alcantara is standard on turbos, which is one of my favorite features of these vehicles! Have missed it ever since I sold my E60 M5.

Awesome pics...

Old 05-19-2011, 06:41 AM
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
You son of a gun, I did not know that you splrged on the alcantara headliner. That pana roof shot with the headliner deserves a kiss and that's what it got. Damn, just realized that my monitor has quite a bit of surface dust
Thanks w00t,the compliment means lots coming from you
I don't have your patience and rigor to write detailed reviews,but I do love taking pictures..and I feel me pepper is one hot model...

PS:I don't believe the 20's make my pepper look like a Hyundai ;-)

Last edited by pepper09tt; 05-19-2011 at 07:09 AM.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:06 PM
My tourist delivery was a very fun time from beginning to end
I highly recommend it to anyone that has the possibility to travel there..even if for just 2 weeks(15 days 'free'insurance and roadside assistance are included in the price of the tourist delivery option)
Driving on the Autobahn is something every Porsche owner should experience at least once
And the Porsche Driving School on their Leipzig track is a fun and unique driving experience as well
I am now back in Flo-ridah,and the wait begins anew...
I leave you with a few shots of where it all started

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tourist delivery