Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

OH YEAH ! New CF steering wheel is in thanks to DCT and Broadway Performance!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 11:12 AM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by loveivs
SPAGETTI, LMAO, hahahhaha
Why you didn't go "Alcantara", isn't that more cool ?
Alcantara is still very cool - only problem is 1. Light colors look like crap in no time and 2. its not that hard to work with compared to CF. I guess I just appreciate the work that goes into CF over cutting, sewing and gluing fabric.

I as I type this one of my grab handles is curing right now. This is my 4th attempt at getting it right !

Old 02-20-2011, 06:55 PM
mikezlee is infamous around these parts
Beautiful!! Nice upgrade!

Old 02-21-2011, 06:59 AM
lbredefe is infamous around these parts
ROXX where did you get that carbon fiber guage hood?

best,
Lance

Old 02-21-2011, 08:28 AM
PutterMcGavin is infamous around these parts
Hot!

...definitely on the list now.

Old 02-21-2011, 09:09 AM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by lbredefe
ROXX where did you get that carbon fiber guage hood?

Best
Lance
I made it. Here in the thread:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...s-process.html

Old 02-26-2011, 09:40 PM
loveivs is infamous around these parts
Roxboxxxxxx, How you manage to make the LCD screen (the one shows trip computer) in orange colour? My LCD display colour is in bright white.

Old 02-26-2011, 09:52 PM
RobsCountach is infamous around these parts
Actually, my numbers/letters are bright orange, but the background is a lighter orange. His background appears more black; perhaps its the lighting ?

Wish mine was darker...

Roxboxxxxxx, How you manage to make the LCD screen (the one shows trip computer) in orange colour? My LCD display colour is in bright white.

Old 02-26-2011, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by RobsCountach
Actually, my numbers/letters are bright orange, but the background is a lighter orange. His background appears more black; perhaps its the lighting ?

Wish mine was darker...

Mine is looking like this.

Old 02-27-2011, 01:10 AM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
Smile

The color center display was an option. Looks like his CS did not have it and came with the monochrome orange.

Also notice the size difference. The monochrome is just the center rectangular area, where the color display takes up the entire space and includes a ton more information.

Last edited by Cole; 02-27-2011 at 01:13 AM.
Old 02-27-2011, 06:36 AM
Originally Posted by Cole
The color center display was an option. Looks like his CS did not have it and came with the monochrome orange.

Also notice the size difference. The monochrome is just the center rectangular area, where the color display takes up the entire space and includes a ton more information.
It makes sense =)

Old 02-27-2011, 07:41 AM
RobsCountach is infamous around these parts
Ah... Good to know. Guess I'm stuck with my Pontiac Grand Am display....ugh.

Old 02-27-2011, 09:44 AM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
Originally Posted by RobsCountach
Ah... Good to know. Guess I'm stuck with my Pontiac Grand Am display....ugh.

Maybe not. This might be one of those items that can be easily swapped out with a new set of gauges. I would bet that if you use a durametric tool to look at the instrument code for a Cayenne with the color display and then change yours to that it would work.

The odometer reading *may* also be stored in the computer and not in the guage cluster itself.

Old 02-27-2011, 12:33 PM
Yep - mine is monochrome orange and yup again to being able to swap it for the color gauge cluster. I have read posts where a direct swap just worked and in other cases it took multiple trips to the dealer to get it right. No matter what you have - you still can't tell what flippin gear your in quickly. That drives me nuts.

Old 02-27-2011, 12:45 PM
What do you mean you can't tell what gear you're in? It's right on the dash on mine with the color display.

Old 02-27-2011, 02:53 PM
ginatom is infamous around these parts
WOW......I want to be you when I grow up!!!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: OH YEAH ! New CF steering wheel is in thanks to DCT and Broadway Performance!!!!