Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Porsche Loaner Cars?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 09:31 PM
ginatom is infamous around these parts
I think it depends on the dealership and what they have available at that time. I have an older Cayenne but I usually get an Audi Q6 that has less than 500 miles.

Old 03-11-2011, 04:44 AM
Matrix is infamous around these parts
i always seem to get a boxter but have gotten a Pan and new cayenne. It just depends on how many cars they have in the shop. I know the dealer here in Charlotte has 3 Porsche loaners and then its a rental car. Even the rental is much better than BMW whom never gave me a loaner when i brought in my M6 for its monthly set of problems.

Old 03-11-2011, 10:47 AM
ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !ConcreteRon Is a GOD !
At the local dealer here if you let them schedule you in advance you can get a Porsche loaner, have had a Boxster, Cayman, Cayenne and Pana

Old 03-11-2011, 11:37 AM
BlueLodge400 is infamous around these parts
Thanks for everyone's response!
In the past, except these 2 times, I have always had a Cayenne or Pan. 1 time they had an S4 which was fun for a day!

Old 03-28-2011, 03:37 PM
slw23 is infamous around these parts
Took my car in this morning for open campaigns WA73 & WA82. This dealership sells/services Porsche/Aston Martin/Jaguar, the loaner cars are from Hertz. My loaner for a few hours was this bad boy... better than nothing I suppose, but not my cup of tea. It also smelled like an ashtray inside.

Attached Images  
Old 03-28-2011, 04:41 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
I always get a Porsche when I leave a Porsche. Most of the time a C4 or cayenne.

Old 03-28-2011, 06:23 PM
FastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud ofFastHackem has much to be proud of
My wife got a Camry when she took our CS in for a new water pump and coil pack change out. Boo Boo!!

Old 03-28-2011, 06:33 PM
canberk is infamous around these parts
my fiancee's dad gets a pontiac grand prix when he drops his 997 off at the dealership for service

Old 03-28-2011, 06:49 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Dealerships across states and even cities vary so much.
Anything less than what you bring in isn't right....
They are cutting costs too much.
Sad to hear.
I always get the option schedule around a Porsche loaner or take whatever is
Available. I always schedule around. Never care about the model because a day in a different car is fun but a camry as stated above, not fair.

Old 03-28-2011, 09:42 PM
zweebach is infamous around these parts
I had a Cayman w/ PDK loaner for a week while they were working on my Cayenne. Pretty fun little car, but it was tricky to fit a box in it when I needed to ship something. I was kind of hoping for a Panamera just to try one out, but I know it would have been the V6. Oh well, I'll take the Cayman any day over the Jetta I got one time.

Old 03-29-2011, 11:20 AM
skier is infamous around these parts
I usually get a Mazda3....seems that all the dealers around here have onsite 3rd party rental companies, so I've never received a Porsche, BMW, Audi, Rover, etc loaner.

Old 04-01-2011, 11:53 PM
upStyles is infamous around these parts
i got a prius....

Old 04-02-2011, 02:55 PM
reguru is infamous around these parts
My dealer uses Enterprise and they usually give me a C or a GLK class and they are both garbage! Last time I asked what else they had because they had a new Panamera sitting off to the side and they said that was only for Panamera customers. So I tried a Chevy Tranverse that they had, and believe it or not I realy liked it. Next time that is what I am going to request over the C or GLK.

Old 04-02-2011, 03:39 PM
chrisamgyeung is infamous around these parts
I took my '11 CS to get some software updates done and I got a Panamera 4 from Sunset Porsche in Beaverton, OR. It's very rarely that you get a car of similar or even higher value than the car you are bringing in to service.

A great dealership with great staff. My Porsche dealership experience hasn't always been great in the past, but if you find the right dealership, I feel you get a more personalized experience compared to MB or BMW. I get good service at my local BMW dealer, but you can tell that they are pressed for time with the shear volume of cars they deal with on a daily basis.

Old 04-06-2011, 05:18 AM
gammaman is infamous around these parts
My CTT is in the shop now for the check engine light. They gave me a 6 cylinder Cayenne which is quite nice, surprisingly quick.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche Loaner Cars?