Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Small squares on bumper below headlight

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 03:46 PM
Mama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to all
Small squares on bumper below headlight

Ok, I'm still figuring out my '04 S so take it easy on me. I was wondering what the small squared shapes are that are on the bumper below each each headlight. I had a headlight out running some wires and noticed a tube running down from one but can't find anything in the manual about them.

Any help would be great. Thanks, guys.

Mama

Old 03-13-2011, 03:49 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Headlight washer nozzle

Old 03-13-2011, 03:50 PM
Mama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to allMama'sCayenne is a name known to all
Originally Posted by bonehead
Headlight washer nozzle
Thank you. Ok, I suspected this so my next question is how do they work? I see no controls anywhere...

Old 03-13-2011, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the answer. I found the info on how to use them.

Old 03-13-2011, 06:27 PM
wa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of light
i think its every 10th windshield wash or button on stalk.

Old 03-14-2011, 01:28 PM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
Headlights have to be on, and I'm pretty sure they spray when you hold the winshield washers on for so long. All they really do is mess up your fresh wash job so watch out!

Old 03-14-2011, 02:51 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
shizzle my nizzle, that nozzle is for headligh wazzle. lol.

sorry i had to do that. :-)

Old 03-14-2011, 06:17 PM
Headlights have to be on, and I'm pretty sure they spray when you hold the winshield washers on for so long. All they really do is mess up your fresh wash job so watch out!
Thanks, good to know.

Old 03-14-2011, 06:18 PM
shizzle my nizzle, that nozzle is for headligh wazzle. lol.

sorry i had to do that. :-)
With a name like Lil Raja, I would expect nothing less. lol

Old 03-15-2011, 11:59 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Mama'sCayenne
lol. you know you like it. lol.

how are you liking the cayenne so far?

Old 03-15-2011, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by Mama'sCayenne
lol. you know you like it. lol.

how are you liking the cayenne so far?
I love my Cayenne so far. Love the power and speed and the fact I can haul the kids and dog. The only thing that really isn't my favorite is the fact it rides stiffer than my Passat did. But I know with the stiffness comes great handling.

Little by little I'm getting my mods done. Did my clear side markers and added LED day running lights and tinted the front windows. Next up will be air intake and cat backs. And then eventually some 22s and tires. Can't wait!

Last edited by Mama'sCayenne; 03-15-2011 at 09:17 PM.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:50 PM
carreracup03 is a jewel in the roughcarreracup03 is a jewel in the roughcarreracup03 is a jewel in the roughcarreracup03 is a jewel in the rough
My headlight washers work when I hold down the windshield wash lever for like 5 seconds