Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Finally Jace's CTT arrived!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 03:02 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Ooooh,love those shots
Your cream interior really shines at night

Old 04-04-2011, 03:05 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Yummy...I'm lovin it Jace.

Old 04-04-2011, 05:44 PM
ok_computadora is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
Congrats Jace,
you did an amazing job on the build. You got some big b%$# for having white carpeting with the white seats and kids! I have 2 boys in car seats and luckily have the platinum grey interior which is a struggle to keep clean. I really like the skid plates and the aluminum roof rails.
My car is a little less optioned out then yours (who's isn't) but my buddy who has many nice cars said to me while riding in it "this is a great bargain and a whole lot of car for 128k". With all the options, performance and looks....I have to agree. Everytime I drive it I feel really fortunate.
Recently got the ecu tune and bypass pipes and this thing is shockingly fast. I waited a few months before these mods.
Enjoy it and keep giving us updates on your impressions.
who did you use for the ecu upgrade? cost?

Old 04-04-2011, 05:53 PM
JG 997 is infamous around these parts
congrats love the color enjoy

Old 04-04-2011, 06:03 PM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ok_computadora
who did you use for the ecu upgrade? cost?
I got the EVOMSit which I heard from several sources was more aggresive then others. It retails for 3k but if you mention that you are a forum member they usually will discount about 400. I ordered it from my local mod guys who were able to get it for a 2600 including tax. I also got some sharkwerks bypass pipes which are a must and that was around 500 with a discount.
If you are interesed I also ordered ss skid plates from suncoast they really look great on black or dark colored CTT's.
Cant wait until they have aluminum roof rails like the factory ones available aftermarket.

Old 04-04-2011, 06:19 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Beautiful. That interior was my first choice but I went for something darker because I work in a dirty enviroment and fiqured I wouldn't be able to keep it clean. Enjoy and drive it in good health.

Old 04-04-2011, 06:35 PM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
Looks Great!!
CCB's look great, nicely optioned!

Old 04-05-2011, 12:07 AM
X GTS X is infamous around these partsX GTS X is infamous around these parts
Congratulations.. nothing but beautiful

Old 04-07-2011, 11:00 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
A few more pictures under better lighting

Please enjoy!

Attached Images      
Old 04-07-2011, 11:02 AM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
and some more...

ahhhh

Attached Images      
Old 04-07-2011, 02:47 PM
mikezlee is infamous around these parts
Jace, love everything you did especially the cream interior. Wow!

Old 04-07-2011, 03:41 PM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
You mentioned before that you did not order the 18way seats and wanted the 14 ways seats, right? So how do you like the 18 ways seats? Are you going to have them change it?

It appears that your work involves flying spyder monkeys around the country.

Old 04-07-2011, 03:48 PM
Let's be specific what does my line of work entail, do tell... you win a prize if you actually do guess correctly.

to answer your questions, on accident they installed the 18 way seats and not the 14 way seats I requested. Porsche offered to stand behind their mistake as the salesperson did input it correctly, but after having the car for two weeks, I am happy with the mistake and will end up keeping the 18 way seats.

Although getting in and out of them is a bit awkward having to hop over the side bolsters.., once you are in them the feel is superb.
GREAT MISTAKE>
happy

Old 04-07-2011, 03:50 PM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
+1 on the 18 way seats,love the look,feel and fit

Old 04-07-2011, 04:08 PM
Originally Posted by Jace
Let's be specific what does my line of work entail, do tell... you win a prize if you actually do guess correctly.

to answer your questions, on accident they installed the 18 way seats and not the 14 way seats I requested. Porsche offered to stand behind their mistake as the salesperson did input it correctly, but after having the car for two weeks, I am happy with the mistake and will end up keeping the 18 way seats.

Although getting in and out of them is a bit awkward having to hop over the side bolsters.., once you are in them the feel is superb.
GREAT MISTAKE>
happy

I figured you would like them once you experienced them for a while. I agree about the side bolsters but they are so good once you get over them.
That was my best guess on your job description....something with spyder monkeys and airplanes.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Finally Jace's CTT arrived!!!