Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Finally Jace's CTT arrived!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 04:51 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
I figured you would like them once you experienced them for a while. I agree about the side bolsters but they are so good once you get over them.
That was my best guess on your job description....something with spyder monkeys and airplanes.
No pilots license here but spider monkeys sounds quite fun!

Old 04-07-2011, 06:00 PM
ok_computadora is infamous around these parts
[quote=Jace;3171813]Let's be specific what does my line of work entail, do tell... you win a prize if you actually do guess correctly.

Real estate agent.. if i'm right PM me and I'll tell you how i know (and also where to mail my prize) =)

Old 04-07-2011, 06:12 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
[QUOTE=ok_computadora;3171921]
Originally Posted by Jace
Let's be specific what does my line of work entail, do tell... you win a prize if you actually do guess correctly.

Real estate agent.. if i'm right PM me and I'll tell you how i know (and also where to mail my prize) =)
50% correct.
I am an associate broker with Sotheby's International Realty and the managing partner of the Kloss Group.

As for the other 50% I own a corporation that details private aircraft in several states over America. As for the aircraft you might see sometimes in my pictures, those are my father's.

But ok-comp how did you know do tell.

Old 04-09-2011, 09:45 AM
RacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud ofRacingEngineV8 has much to be proud of
Wow...congrats! It's stunning!!

Old 04-09-2011, 10:17 AM
YellowCayenneS is infamous around these partsYellowCayenneS is infamous around these parts
[QUOTE=Jace;3171931]
Originally Posted by ok_computadora

50% correct.
I am an associate broker with Sotheby's International Realty and the managing partner of the Kloss Group.

As for the other 50% I own a corporation that details private aircraft in several states over America. As for the aircraft you might see sometimes in my pictures, those are my father's.

But ok-comp how did you know do tell.
@Jace

Nice, Excellent combo and looks awesome.

Old 04-12-2011, 11:11 AM
skier is infamous around these parts
Loving this angle...I may just have to do a similar color with my next car....hmmmmm

Old 04-13-2011, 11:02 AM
Under different lighting the eyes play tricks on you when determining the color. Very distinctive either way and associates notice it's me driving towards them before the can really tell.

Old 04-13-2011, 11:05 AM
pepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to beholdpepper09tt is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Jace
Under different lighting the eyes play tricks on you when determining the color. Very distinctive either way and associates notice it's me driving towards them before the can really tell.
I bet you have your own unique"winning" driving style

Old 04-13-2011, 08:45 PM
Red430 is infamous around these parts
Blue Jeans

Do you wear blue jeans? If so, have you noticed the transfer of color to the leather? I had one of the new Turbo S Carreras with the cream inserts and you could not wear blue jeans or the blue would transfer. I saw a similar interior at Park Place in Dallas on the showroom floor and the seats really showed the blue. Hope you have better luck.

Old 04-14-2011, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by Red430
Do you wear blue jeans? If so, have you noticed the transfer of color to the leather? I had one of the new Turbo S Carreras with the cream inserts and you could not wear blue jeans or the blue would transfer. I saw a similar interior at Park Place in Dallas on the showroom floor and the seats really showed the blue. Hope you have better luck.
I have made the effort to NOT wear my true religions at all! I have been wearing kakis solely!
BUT the other day my wife and I did a bunch of errands in the CTT and she was wearing her jeans. We probably got in and out 6 times MAX and after that I already saw the transfer of blue color!!!!!! Luckily I have a huge arsenal of supplies to tackle the task and a quick clean and it was removed immediately. Looks flawless currently. I have on order some special conitioner/cleaner and a clear
Coat that I will be applying this week. Should help the issue day/night better, we'll see.

IMHO I would get the color again as of today but give me a year and that might change. If there is ever a time where I cannot remove the transfer that's when I will have a problem with the color. But IMHO this is the classiest most elegant color available.

Old 04-14-2011, 06:05 PM
Park place will br doing some leather touchups tomorrow, I'm in town for a day. Should stop by.

Old 04-14-2011, 07:11 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
If not for my love affair with natural leather, I would have gone for the U/c interior in a heartbeat. Great looking CTT Jace.

Old 06-23-2011, 12:46 PM
Tint

Here are a few shots with my new tint.
18% front
30% rear

cloudy day, but they are magnificent

Attached Images     
Old 06-23-2011, 07:15 PM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
How are the ceramics holding up under daily use?
Car looks great!

Old 06-23-2011, 08:00 PM
Ceramics are flawless so far and loving them every day. The look and pedal feel, not to mention the huge weight reduction from standard and No break dust.
Very happy.
Every super car from now on, if it's an option they will get ceramics from me.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Finally Jace's CTT arrived!!!