Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

my new CTT, current and future mod list

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 01:02 PM
sinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud of
my new CTT, current and future mod list

Picked up a CTT, black on black with wood trim, etc. I love it. So far I have done straight pipes replacing the muffler, started blacking out the trim, and 10% window tint all around, 30% front windshield and 15% smoked taillights.

I am getting the rest of the trim blacked out including the door handles, then doing the secondary cat bypass (car in shop now), and just ordered some new black wheels for her.

I also plan on doing the 2011 PORSCHE rear emblem in black and below it incerting the red "twin turbo" logo to keep the black and red theme going (red calipers).

Last on the list will be a protomotive or some type of tune. So far I couldn't be happier with it!

here it is next to my Harley Night rod the day I got it

after the tint and some trim being done in black

taillights done

harley hitch plug and license plate frame

wheels I just purchased

rear porsche emblem that I will black out and put on

red "twin turbo" emblem to go below the rear blacked out porsche emblem

more pics to come along with videos of the exhaust when it is finished. It should be pretty loud with no secondary cats and straight pipes in place of the mufflers.

Last edited by sinister05CTT; 07-20-2011 at 01:29 PM.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:07 PM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
Sweet! Where in Colorado are you?

You should come to some of the Porsche events.

Old 07-20-2011, 02:17 PM
sinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud ofsinister05CTT has much to be proud of
Id love to! Just pm me when/where. I am always traveling between Denver and Fort Collins but do bandimere Wed nights when I can and am always up for a cruise or show, etc.

Old 07-20-2011, 08:18 PM
toptier is infamous around these partstoptier is infamous around these parts
Looks good. Have you taken the cayenne to Bandimere yet?

Old 07-21-2011, 08:13 AM
yeah, 15.2@96 with me plus 2 people in it. I cant get the launch down. 2.6 60' just terrible. It wasnt too much quicker with no one in the car because it was super hot when I ran solo. I just wanted a baseline trap speed before modding to see actual power gain.

Old 07-21-2011, 08:14 AM
Jon, have you taken yours there?

Old 07-21-2011, 09:46 AM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Cole
Sweet! Where in Colorado are you?

You should come to some of the Porsche events.
Cole - are you doing the Peak to Peak drive to Estes Park on Sunday? I'll be there, but I'll be in the 911, not the Cayenne.

Old 07-21-2011, 09:59 AM
Dennis, any more details on that? Where is it leaving from and where in Estes are you going? I live pretty close to there.

Old 07-21-2011, 11:09 AM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
It's a drive from Denver to the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park for brunch. We leave Denver at 7:00 AM on Sunday morning. It's being put on through Porsche Breakfast Club. I'm not sure, but I think the registration deadline may have passed.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/...breakfastclub/

Old 07-21-2011, 12:05 PM
got it. The stanley is a beautiful place! Have fun

Old 07-21-2011, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by sinister04CTT
Jon, have you taken yours there?
No, but I've been thinking about it. I wanted to see what the Cayenne does up here.

Old 07-21-2011, 02:57 PM
I'm probably going next Wed night if you want to meet down there. Just let me know as my exhaust should be done and everything running good.

Old 07-21-2011, 07:15 PM
What time do you think you're heading up there?

Old 07-22-2011, 07:45 AM
I normally get there around 6 but may be able to dip out of work a little earlier. Ideally, if you get there around 4 when gates open, you can run a ton of times before it gets crowded. The only down fall is it is still hot and the DA is probably terrible until just before they close the lanes down. Its always a good time. I may trailer my Night Rod Motorcycle there and race both but we will see. Shoot me a pm with your number if you plan on going and Ill send you a text with my number so you have it or I can just meet you there, not many cayenne's as you can imagine.

Old 07-22-2011, 11:44 AM
Cole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really niceCole is just really nice
Originally Posted by Dennis C
Cole - are you doing the Peak to Peak drive to Estes Park on Sunday? I'll be there, but I'll be in the 911, not the Cayenne.
No. I have my mom in town and have already dragged her to one cars ad coffee and a 928 group BBQ.

Honestly, last years Stanley Hotel drive was kind of a dissapointment. Cost was something like $30 EACH for basically a cheesy Motel 6 kinda continental breakfast.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: my new CTT, current and future mod list